We’ve featured Movoto before here on our site with the LEGO My House Calculator article and they’re back with a neat infographic on what buildings and landmarks you can build with all the LEGO bricks in the world. There are about 472 billion bricks that have been made since 1958 and what kind of building and landmarks you can build using those billions of bricks are staggering.
- 2,972 of the White House
- 588 of the Taj Mahal
- 200 of Buckingham Palace
- 74 of the Empire State Building
- 66 of the Burj Khalifa (the world’s tallest building)
- 1 Great Pyramid of Giza
What else is neat is that you can also build about 46,000 medium sized houses for around 122,000 people. Some other facts that Movoto has stated are the number of bricks used for some of these buildings. Check out their site for much more information and stats.
- Burj Khalifa: 7,067,231,175 bricks
- Empire State Building: 6,325,329,353
- Buckingham Palace: 2,350,135,986
- White House: 158,783,167 bricks