To celebrate the 20th anniversary of the LEGO Harry Potter theme, LEGO has invited Neville Longbottom actor, Matthew Lewis, to recreate his favorite Harry Potter scenes. He takes you though memories from the making of the films, shares humorous anecdotes, and opens up about his favorite scenes and LEGO Harry Potter sets. You can check out the video here.
Neville Longbottom actor Matthew Lewis recreates his favorite scenes from the Harry Potter™ movies to celebrate 20 years of magic with LEGO® Harry Potter™
Billund, October 15, 2021: To mark the 20th anniversary of LEGO® Harry Potter™, Neville Longbottom actor Matthew Lewis has come along to recreate and share his favorite magical moments from the iconic Harry Potter™ movies.
For over twenty years, fans of all ages have explored the wonderment of the Wizarding World™ and recreated magical adventures with LEGO Harry Potter. In a new video launched today, the LEGO Group challenged Matthew Lewis aka the fan-favorite and lovable Neville Longbottom, to think back to his time on the films and recreate his 20 favorite scenes from the Harry Potter movies using magical LEGO Harry Potter sets from the past two decades.
Watch the video here.
In the video, Lewis, who played Neville Longbottom in the series of movies from 2001-2011, journeys through scenes from all eight films. He recalls a trip on Hogwarts Express, relives an afternoon in Hogsmeade™ and revisits the legendary Chamber of Secrets, with his trip down memory lane including the beloved characters, details, and models from the last 20 years of LEGO Harry Potter universe.
Reunited with his clumsy character Neville Longbottom, Lewis takes fans through his vivid memories from the making of the films, shares humorous anecdotes, and opens up about his favorite scenes and LEGO Harry Potter sets.
• The first LEGO Harry Potter sets launched in 2001 to coincide with the release of the film Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone.
• The first-ever LEGO minifigure with a double-sided head was the Professor Quirrell minifigure from 2001 which has Voldemort’s face printed on the other side of his head.
• Over 80 different Harry Potter characters have been recreated as LEGO minifigures.
• The Harry Potter minifigure appears most frequently across the 20 years, with over 50 different LEGO minifigure versions of Harry Potter being designed in total.
• Neville Longbottom appeared as a minifigure for the first time in 2004 and has since been produced in several different versions.
• LEGO Harry Potter Hogwarts Castle is the LEGO Harry Potter set with the most elements at 6,020 pieces.
When you make a purchase or, sometimes, carry out some other action as direct result of clicking on a link at The Brick Fan, we will receive a small commission.
The Brick Fan is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.