BrickMagic 2015 is almost here and if you want to attend the event as a registered attendee, you have one week left to register at a discounted price. After April 16, the price for registration will go up to $75. Below is the press release sent by one of the founders of BrickMagic, Joe Meno from BrickJournal. There is also more details about the Swag Bag that all registered attendees will be getting as well.
Last Week Left for BrickMagic Early Registration!
BrickMagic 2015 is coming up fast, and registration goes up to $75 on April 16th! If you want to save a few dollars, NOW is the time to register at both the hotel and the event!
If you’re still on the fence about attending BrickMagic, here’s some more reasons to come to Charlotte:
The Swag Bag
We’re still adding items for the goodie bag –
• Brick Earrings, from JT Turner
• a free LEGO compatible phone case from Smallworks
• a mini-arcade machine model from the Brick Show
• free Build-a-Figure with two accessories, from Atlanta Brick Co.
• a custom BrickMagic mini figure from Minifigs4U
• LEGO parts bag from Lost in a Vacuum Toys
• Fill a bag with LEGO parts from Classic Plastic Bricks
• Minibox of surprises from BrickLoot
• 10% and 15% discount coupons from Brickstuff for their electronics, both at the event and online.
• One Chick-Fil-A sandwich, from the Concord Mills restaurant.
This is in addition to what is already in the bag…which is a lot!
There’s some more presentations that will be coming too:
Special Guest Talk with Tommy Williamson, Brickfilmer. Find out how to make a stop-motion brickfilm and talk to one of the best brickfilmers around at BrickMagic! Tommy will talk about his films, his builds, and maybe a little about his other life in Hollywood as a Visual Effects artist
Touring the LEGO House – In one year, the LEGO House will open in Billund, Denmark that will celebrate the LEGO Brick and make Billund a city for children! Joe Meno, Editor to BrickJournal Magazine, will take you on a virtual tour of this facility, which will become a mecca for every LEGO fan!
Brick Sorting – The single biggest challenge a LEGO builder has is sorting. Is there a right way to sort, or are there more than one way? Todd Hardy from Classic Plastic Bricks explains his methods for sorting his brick and elements.
There’s only one thing left to complete BrickMagic: YOU! And time is running short – so register for the event and the hotel SOON!
Hotel registration rate of $129/night closes on April 22, please use the code BMC to take advantage of this rate!