LEGO has kicked off a new building contest on LEGO Ideas where your build could be displayed at the LEGO House for an entire year. There are three categories that your model can be based on and they include:
• Alternative nature build: Show us the best of nature with a something a little different, with bricks. LEGO Bricks!
• A fun LEGO Minifigure or Mini-doll scene: show off a LEGO theme of your choice in a mini-scene! Classic Castle? City? Or even something like Ninjago! These can be everyday life, humorous or wacky! But please no 3rd party IP references.
• An Architecture build: Using incredible buildings, structures or your imagination, build an architecture style model. Around the size of current Architecture LEGO Sets. We are not looking for small/micro builds.
LEGO will be choosing around 25 winners from each category who all will have their builds displayed at the LEGO House as well as getting a copy of the LEGO House (21037). There will also be a Grand Prize Winner for each category and they will get:
• 21037 LEGO House
• A signed 40501 The Duck
• A signed 40502 The Brick Moulding Machine
• 21326 Winnie the Pooh
• 21325 Medieval Blacksmith
The deadline to submit your entries is April 28 at 6am EST.
When you make a purchase or, sometimes, carry out some other action as direct result of clicking on a link at The Brick Fan, we will receive a small commission.
The Brick Fan is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.