LEGO has announced that the results of the LEGO Ideas Third 2021 Review Stage will be coming tomorrow. It will be at 2pm CEST which is 5am PDT/8a EDT.
LEGO is also giving away one copy of the LEGO Ideas Vincent van Gogh – The Starry Night (21333) to someone who guesses the winner. You’ll have to comment in the blog post to enter.
The list of the 36 projects that are in contention to become an official LEGO Ideas set are as follows:
• Land Ahoy
• Great Coral Reef
• Hyrule Castle 30th Anniversary
• Avatar: The Last Airbender – The Avatar Returns
• Clockwork Solar System
• The Dojo
• Hocus Pocus: The Sanderson Sister’ Cottage – Updated
• Naruto: Ichiraku Ramen Shop – 20th Anniversary
• Motorized Johnny 5
• James Webb Space Telesceop (JWST)
• The LEGO Emergency Box
• LEGO Rubik’s Cube (Working)
• Brooklyn Nine Nine: 99th Precinct
• Steampunk Explorers
• Moominhouse ムーミン屋敷
• Castle Outpost
• Downtown Records
• Soyuz Rocket
• LEGO Ghibli
• Baba Yaga
• The Meeting Point
• Pirate Tavern
• The Riverside Scholars
• Union Pacifi “Big Boy”
• Magic Bookends
• Asterix the Gaul
• McDonald’s Franchise 1955-1969
• The Three Investigators – The Headquarters
• NASA SR 71 Blackbird
• Sheriff’s Office – Wild West
• It’s a Wonderful LEGO Life
• The Garden and Greenhouse
Who do you think will be the winner(s)? Let us know below.
When you make a purchase or, sometimes, carry out some other action as direct result of clicking on a link at The Brick Fan, we will receive a small commission.
The Brick Fan is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.