For Day 3, we have an interesting item. It is the Mechno-chair used by Viceroy Nute Gunray to communicate with Darth Sidious. The chair has 13 pieces and is pretty accurate to what we see in Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace.
Day 1 is the Republic Cruiser or Consular-Class Space Cruiser. There are 19 pieces for the vehicle and it’s a nice looking mini vehicle for Day 1.
What a way to start off this blog with my first review than to review the LEGO Star Wars 2011 Advent Calendar. The set number is 7958 and has 266 pieces. It is recommended for ages 6-14. The retail price is $39.99 but I got it on sale at Toys R Us for $29.99. The main attractions of this set for me are the mini vehicles that are included in the set as well as Santa Yoda which is exclusive to this set. This is also the very first Star Wars advent calendar produced by LEGO.
The information below is provided for compliance of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018.
Revised May 10 2018
How We Collect Your Data
Your email address is collected if you subscribe to our daily newsletter. You will have to manually confirm your subscription through your email. You can also unsubscribe through the email or we can do it manually upon request.
Data is also collected when you send us an email through our contact page. You have to consent before the information is submitted. The name, email address, and message will not be stored in any way.
All the data we have about each user is what they have entered themselves. No other dates is stored including IP addresses.
When We Will Share Your Data
The Brick Fan does not share your data with any other company or person.
When you browse The Brick Fan, you may receive The Brick Fan cookies from TheBrickFan.com, and from 3rd party sites, such as Amazon, Rakuten, eBay, etc.
You can opt out of receiving some of the 3rd party cookies and information on how to do so is provided below.
Affiliate Marketing Cookies
The Brick Fan is free to use but it costs time and money to run. The site is funded by affiliate marketing and cookies are necessary for this to function. When you click on links to Amazon, eBay and [email protected], for example, you may receive cookies that help the site remember that you’ve visited from The Brick Fan so that your activity (buying or bidding on things) is attributed to The Brick Fan, which then receives a small commission.
Types of Cookies in Use
A session cookie, also called a transient cookie, is a cookie that is erased when the user closes the Web browser. The session cookie is stored in temporary memory and is not retained after the browser is closed. Session cookies do not collect information from the user’s computer. They typically will store information in the form of a session identification that does not personally identify the user.
A persistent cookie, also called a permanent cookie, or a stored cookie, is a cookie that is stored on a user’s hard drive until it expires (persistent cookies are set with expiration dates) or until the user deletes the cookie. Persistent cookies are used to collect identifying information about the user, such as Web surfing behavior or user preferences for a specific Web site.
Persistent cookies are created for analytical purposes, or in response to actions or choices you take at The Brick Fan and are saved so that, for example, your preferences are set the next time you visit the site.
The cookies created by The Brick Fan are split into two categories:
Analytical cookies allow us to recognise and to count the number of visitors to our website, to see how visitors move around the website when they are using it and to record which content viewers view and are interested in. This helps us to determine how frequently particular pages and advertisements are visited and to determine the most popular areas of our website. This helps us to improve the service which we offer to you by helping us make sure our users are finding the information they are looking for, by providing anonymised demographic data to third parties in order to target advertising more appropriately to you, and by tracking the success of advertising campaigns on our website.
Third party cookies are created by sites other than The Brick Fan and are used to support features such as advertising, affiliate marketing, and social bookmarking.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on The Brick Fan’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on The Brick Fan’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The Brick Fan at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on The Brick Fan’s web site are provided “as is”. The Brick Fan makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, The Brick Fan does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall The Brick Fan or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Brick Fan’s Internet site, even if The Brick Fan or a The Brick Fan authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on The Brick Fan’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Brick Fan does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The Brick Fan may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Brick Fan does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The Brick Fan has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Brick Fan of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to The Brick Fan’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.