Eurobricks member, Whung, has pulled some images from LEGO [email protected]’s cache and found some images of the LEGO DC Universe Superman: Black Zero Escape (76009) set. This set was shown at a toy fair a few months back but now we get to see a clearer image of the set. The Black Zero Escape has three minifigures: Superman, General Zod, and Lois Lane. This set will include an escape pod and a chamber area. It will retail for $19.99.
The official LEGO Star Wars Summer 2013 high resolution images are now available online for your viewing pleasure. All of these sets have already been seen at the 2013 New York Toy Fair but now you can see the sets and minifigures more clearly.
Corporate Alliance Tank Droid (75015) – $19.99
Homing Spider Droid (75016) – $29.99
Duel on Geonosis (75017) – $39.99
JEK 14’s Stealth Starfighter (75018) – $69.99
AT-TE (75019) – $99.99
Jabba’s Sail Barge (75020) – $119.99
Republic Gunship (75021) – $119.99
Mandalorian Speeder (75022) – $24.99
– $12.99/69 pieces
Defeat the cavalry soldiers with the Lone Ranger!
Say, “Hi-Yo, Silver!” as you blaze into battle with the Cavalry Builder Set! Guide the Lone Ranger and his trusty steed Silver into battle! Sneak past the defense wall and surprise the cavalry soldiers while they cook dinner at the campfire. Disarm all 3 before they load the cannon and take aim! Then ride off into the sunset for another Lone Ranger adventure! Collect 3 more soldiers and build up your cavalry for all of your Lone Ranger battles! Includes 4 minifigures with weapons and accessories: the Lone Ranger and 3 cavalry soldiers.
• Includes 4 minifigures with weapons and accessories: the Lone Ranger and 3 cavalry soldiers
• Features defense wall, campfire with flames, a cannon with wheels and the Lone Ranger’s horse, Silver, with poseable legs and head
• Weapons include 3 revolvers and 2 rifles
• Accessories include a duffel bag, 2 backpacks, telescope, frying pan, turkey leg, flag, flames, ammunition and a rammer
• Sneak around the defenses and defeat the cavalry!
• Load the cannon and take aim!
• Silver stands over 3″ (8cm) tall
• Cannon (without rammer) measures over 1″ (4cm) high, 3″ (8cm) long and 1″ (4cm) wide
• Defenses measure over 1″ (3cm) high, 4″ (12cm) wide and less than 1″ (2cm) deep
• Campfire measures over 1″ (3cm) wide and less than 1″ (2cm) high and deep
– $19.99/161 pieces
Visit the Comanche Camp with the Lone Ranger and Tonto!
Journey to the Comanche Camp with the Lone Ranger and Tonto! Visit Red Knee in the teepee with removable canopy and campfire. Check out the weapon rack then jump in the canoe and go fishing. Watch out for the scorpions as they launch a surprise attack from the rocky outcrop with the attack function! Includes 3 minifigures with weapons: the Lone Ranger, Tonto and Red Knee.
• Includes 3 minifigures with weapons: the Lone Ranger, Tonto and Red Knee
• Features teepee, weapon rack, canoe with oar, and rocky outcrop with scorpion attack function
• Teepee features small campfire, entrance flap and removable canopy
• Weapons include 2 revolvers, tomahawk, spear and a bow with quiver
• Also includes a fish, 3 scorpions and 3 bones
• Survive the scorpion attack!
• Go fishing in the canoe!
• Remove the teepee canopy and play inside!
• Teepee measures over 6″ (16cm) high, 3″ (10cm) wide and 4″ (12cm) deep
• Canoe measures over 4″ (12cm) long and less than 1″ (2cm) high and wide
• Weapon rack measures over 1″ (3cm) high, and less than 1″ (2cm) wide and 1″ (1cm) deep
• Rocky outcrop measures over 2″ (7cm) high, 3″ (10cm) wide and 2″ (7cm) deep
– $29.99/279 pieces
Make a famous Lone Ranger Stagecoach Escape!
Look out for the bandits going after Red Harrington’s valuable silver locked in the vault in the Stagecoach Escape! Launch the baggage off the back to slow the bad guys down! Then jump down onto the galloping horses, detach them from the wagon and help the Lone Ranger and Tonto to chase the outlaws off before they steal the stash! Includes 5 minifigures with weapons and accessories: the Lone Ranger, Tonto, Red Harrington and 2 bandits, Jesus and Barret.
• Includes 5 minifigures with weapons and accessories: the Lone Ranger, Tonto, Red Harrington and the 2 bandits, Jesus and Barret
• Features opening doors and roof, baggage launch function, opening vault with silver bar, mailbag with letter and 2 detachable horses
• Also includes bandit’s horse
• Weapons include 3 revolvers, rifle and 2 knives
• Accessories include a pocket watch decorated element and dynamite
• Detach the horses and chase the bandits away!
• Launch the baggage and send the villains tumbling!
• Battle to protect the silver
• Open the stagecoach roof and doors to play inside
• Stagecoach measures over 5″ (13cm) high, 5″ (14cm) long and 2″ (7cm) wide
– $49.99/587 pieces
Stop the bandits from stealing the silver!
Go after the bandits when they rob the town bank in a Colby City Showdown! Fire the cool rooftop cannon as the bandits blow up the vault and try to steal the silver! Take cover and help the Lone Ranger, Tonto and Texas Ranger Dan Reid put the gun-slinging gangsters back behind bars! Includes 5 minifigures with weapons and accessories: the Lone Ranger, Tonto, Texas Ranger Dan Reid and 2 bandits, Ray and Frank.
• Includes 5 minifigures with weapons and accessories: the Lone Ranger, Tonto, Texas Ranger Dan Reid and the 2 bandits, Ray and Frank.
• Includes the sheriff’s office, bank and a small wagon
• Sheriff’s office features opening door, jail with exploding wall function and rooftop cannon
• Bank features opening door and vault
• Weapons include 3 revolvers, 3 rifles and a tomahawk
• Accessories include a sack, 2 bundles of dynamite sticks, bottle, handcuffs, keys, barrel and 2 silver bars
• Take aim with the rooftop cannon!
• Break out the bandits with the exploding prison wall!
• Use the dynamite to break open the vault!
• Wagon measures over 1″ (4cm) high, 2″ (7cm) long and 1″ (5cm) wide
• Sheriff’s office measures over 5″ (13cm) high, 6″ (17cm) wide and 3″ (9cm) deep
• Bank measures over 5″ (14cm) high, 6″ (17cm) wide and 3″ (8cm) deep
– $69.99/644 pieces
Reclaim the silver with the Lone Ranger and Tonto in the Silver Mine Shootout!
Sneak up on Butch Cavendish and his bandit buddy in the Silver Mine Shootout! Help the Lone Ranger, Tonto and Chief Big Bear ambush the gang and reclaim the silver in a set that’s packed with functions! Enter through the secret waterfall and climb the ladder up to the crane. Lower the crane’s bucket and tote away the silver! Send the boulder flying and fire the exploding rock function as you battle to get out of the mine with the treasure! Escape fast by tripping the trapdoor and sliding down the chute. Load everyone into the cart and launch the dynamite into the air with the catapult! Includes 5 minifigures with weapons and accessories: the Dusty Lone Ranger and Tonto, Chief Big Bear, Butch Cavendish and the bandit, Skinny Kyle.
• Includes 5 minifigures with weapons and accessories: the Dusty Lone Ranger and Tonto, Chief Big Bear, Butch Cavendish and the bandit, Skinny Kyle
• Features rock detailing, falling skull, secret waterfall entrance, ladder, turning crane and lowering bucket, boulder launch function, exploding rocks functions, trapdoor, chute, cart with quick escape function and a dynamite catapult launcher
• Weapons include 3 revolvers, rifle, tomahawk and a bow with quiver
• Accessories include a barrel, 3 dynamite, shovel and a pick
• Lower the bucket into place and reclaim the silver!
• Sneak through the secret waterfall entrance!
• Dodge the flying dynamite!
• Take a wild ride on the chute
• Jump in the cart and make a quick escape!
• Collect the Lone Ranger and Tonto in their dusty mine outfits
• Silver Mine measures over 9″ (24cm) high, 10″ (27cm) wide and 9″ (25cm) deep
– $99.99/699 pieces
Make a high-speed rescue on rails with the Lone Ranger!
The chase is on to save Rebecca and Danny from Butch Cavendish and his gang of henchmen onboard the speeding train, Constitution! Help Tonto to place the dynamite and blow up the water tower to stop the speeding train in its tracks! Ride to the rescue with the Lone Ranger alongside on his trusty horse, Silver. Jump aboard the highly detailed locomotive with 3 cars and dodge the gatling gun! Uncover the secret coal wagon hideout, blow the prison wagon door with the dynamite and escape to safety with Rebecca and Danny! Includes 7 minifigures with weapons and accessories: the Lone Ranger, Tonto, Rebecca Reid, Danny Reid, Butch Cavendish, Latham Cole and Captain Fuller.
• Includes 7 minifigures with weapons and accessories: the Lone Ranger, Tonto, Rebecca Reid, Danny Reid, Butch Cavendish, Latham Cole and Captain Fuller
• Features Constitution train, a full set of track, exploding water tower and the Lone Ranger’s horse, Silver
• Features locomotive with lots of authentic detailing, coal car with secret hideout, wagon with rotating gatling gun and a prison wagon with sliding door, opening roof and exploding rear door function
• Water tower features exploding function, detachable container and water elements
• Weapons include 3 revolvers, rifle, sword and a slingshot
• Accessories include 3 dynamite, 2 silver bars, 2 silver nuggets, shovel, bottle and a pocket watch decorated element
• Turn the handle and fire the gatling gun!
• Topple the water tower and stop the train in its tracks!
• Build your own track shapes with 16 curved and 4 straight track sections
• Defeat Cavendish and his mob to bring justice to the Wild West!
• Connect the magnetically joined train wagons
• Measures over 3″ (9cm) high, 22″ (58cm) long and 1″ (5cm) wide
• Water tower measures over 7″ (18cm) high, 2″ (7cm) wide and 2″ (7cm) deep
The Mini Shop Series by Pekko has become the latest project to achieve 10000 supporters on LEGO CUUSOO. It is the first project to qualify for the 2013 Summer Review stage. The project was just short of a year on CUUSOO’s website but patience might have just paid off. There are currently several shops that were proposed but LEGO might have to focus on just model when it hits the review stage. The proposed price for the Mini Shop Series is $19.99 and would use the old-school format of the set being on 8×16 baseplates. Another feature is that if LEGO decides to produce more shops, they are able to connect to other shops. Congratulations to Pekko on this great achievement and the amount of support the Mini Shop Series received the past few months. Below is the official LEGO comment on the project.
Congratulations on 10,000 Supporters, Pekko!
You made it! Again, great work and we’re impressed with all of the character you’ve included in your mini shop models.
Congratulations on achieving 10,000 supporters. We now officially advance this project to the Review phase.
What happens now?
This project moves from the Idea stage to the Review stage. A “LEGO Review Board” composed of designers, product managers, and other key team members will examine the idea. We’ll build concept models and determine if the concept meets our high standards for what it takes to be a LEGO product. This includes factors such as playability, safety, and fit with the LEGO brand. Every potential LEGO product goes through a process like this and must meet the same standards.
The LEGO Review Begins in June
This project qualifies for the quarterly review beginning in June, which will also include all projects that reach 10,000 between now and June 3. For more information about the quarterly review process, see this blog post.
The review is a thorough process and from its start, and can take several months. When finished, we make a “go/no go” decision to develop and sell a product based on the Mini Shop Series concept.
When the review is complete, we will inform you of our decision. If green-lit, this project goes into the longest phase of the project; the Development phase. During this time, LEGO model designers refine the product and develop it for release, we create the product materials (box, instructions, marketing), and get everything ready for a production run. This also takes several months.
We will post follow-up information and our decision here.
The LEGO CUUSOO Team
GRogall on Eurobricks continues to post images of LEGO Summer sets and this time it’s the Legends of Chima The Croc Swamp Hideout (70014). The set contains 647 pieces and includes 5 minifigures: Cragger, Crominus, Crug, Leonidas, Lennox. As the name of the set states, this set is the headquarters of the Crocodile tribe. This will be the second tribe that will get a headquarter type set with The Lion CHI Temple (70010) coming out this summer. No word on the pricing and release date of The Croc Swamp Hideout at this time.
GRogall over on Eurobricks has posted some high resolution images of the LEGO Lord of the Rings Battle at the Black Gate (79007) as well as the Pirate Ship Ambush (79008). The sets are expected to be released sometime in June or July.
Battle at the Black Gate (79007)
The Battle at the Black gate contains 656 pieces and contains 5 minifigures: Aragorn, Gandalf the White, the Mouth of Sauron, and 2 Mordor Orcs. The set also includes a Great Eagle. The Black Gate features a locking mechanism that holds the two gates together.
Pirate Ship Ambush (79008)
The Pirate Ship Ambush contains 756 pieces and has a whopping 9 minifigures: Aragorn, Legolas, Gimli, King of the Dead, 2 different Soldiers of the Dead, a Pirate of Umbar (Peter Jackson anyone?), and 2 Mordor Orcs. The set also has a nice-looking brick built catapult.