The LEGO Ninjago Movie Collectible Minifigures (71019) will be released in a few weeks but I’ve already gotten a few requests to do my usual feel guide for them. I’ve also made a checklist with some of the feel tips which you can download as a PDF.
As with any feel guides that I put out, experienced collectors may not need it but there are also newcomers and younger collectors who can make use of it.
1. Flashback Garmadon: Since he is one of three Garmadons in this wave, he will have two torsos. To distinguish him from the other ones, feel for the 2×2 tile, hair piece, and camera.
2. Lloyd: He is the other minifigure to have a 2×3 tile. Confirm with the sword and extra hair piece.
3. Kai Kendo: For Kai,I would suggest feeling more for the two sticks, the kendo helmet, and the spiky hair piece.
4. Lloyd Garmadon: This version of Lloyd should be easy to pick out. Feel for the hoodie/hair mold, the bowl, and spoon.
5.Sushi Chef: Some of the notable parts for him are the butcher knife, two 1×1 round sushi tiles, 1×1 round brick, and the bald head piece.
6. Cole: The easiest thing for Cole is his boombox.
7. Zane: His backpack should be one of the things to feel for. Confirm with his flat hair piece.
8. Master Wu: He should be one of the easier … Continue