The Modular Train Station by Legowolf is the latest project to achieve 10,000 supporters on LEGO Ideas. The set is based on 19th century train stations in Europe and has many features including:
- The platform at the back lets you lay track in the same direction as your street, so that your diorama can fit in a compact space. The platform height is sized for standard Lego trains.
- There is equal detail on front and back, which is unusual for modular buildings.
- The roof and upper back wall detach, exposing the vaulted interior for play.
- The focal point inside is the ornate clock and timetable, which features replaceable letters so that you can set your own destinations.
- The interior features a ticketing office, ticket vending machine, newspaper box, snack bar, public toilets, and turnstiles leading to the platform.
- The exterior features statuary, decorative moulding and brickwork, and arched glass windows. There is a bicycle rack for couriers in the front, along with public noticeboards.
- A snack bar opens onto the interior and the station platform, because captive customers are profitable customers!
When you make a purchase or, sometimes, carry out some other action as direct result of clicking on a link at The Brick Fan, we will receive a small commission.
The Brick Fan is a participant