LEGO has announced a new program launching on August 21 called LEGO Insiders replaces the existing LEGO VIP Program and rewards you for playing. You can consolidate your LEGO accounts into one single account and everything will transfer over to LEGO Insiders, including VIP points. Your existing points are not going away. They will be rolled over to the new program.
Fans can earn points by participating in activities, purchasing sets on LEGO.com, in participating LEGO Stores, and in Target in the USA. Members can now also earn points by registering previously purchased sets via the unique QR code on the building instructions and cataloguing them on their account.
Points can be spent in the LEGO Insiders Reward Center for discounts on sets, member-only merchandise, sweepstakes entries (in select countries) for cool collectibles, and more.
Some of the perks include early access to sets, exclusive content, digital family fun, play ideas and activities as well as member only gifts when purchasing certain sets.
All in all, it’s pretty much the same as the LEGO VIP Program but with easier ways to earn points.
LEGO Insiders: Where Play is Rewarding
• LEGO® VIP is now LEGO® Insiders – connecting all LEGO accounts in one place
• Earn LEGO Insiders points when purchasing and playing
• Register your existing and new LEGO sets
• Redeem your points on discounts, member-only merchandise, cool collectables and more
• Plus,early access to new sets and events
• Connect with other fans through the LEGO Insiders Community
Today, the LEGO Group announce LEGO® Insiders, a loyalty program where members can discover a wealth of exciting experiences and exclusive rewards, including offers and gifts. Launching on the 21st August, LEGO Insiders will replace the previous LEGO VIP membership program, but also brings all LEGO accounts (for over 18s) into one place. Making it easier to manage your account, earn and spend points, access special offers and be part of the LEGO Insiders community.
LEGO Insiders features all the great benefits VIP members have come to love, but with some great new perks:
• All LEGO logins, for members over 18 years old, are now in the same place.
• This includes previous separate memberships/logins for LEGO VIP, checkout, LEGO Life magazine, LEGO apps and LEGO Ideas.
• All LEGO VIP members will automatically transfer over to LEGO Insiders, including all valid VIP points.
• LEGO Insiders can earn points by participating in activities, purchasing sets on LEGO.com, in participating LEGO Stores, and in Target in the USA.
• Members can now also earn points by registering previously purchased sets via the unique QR code on the building instructions and cataloguing them on their account.
• Points can be spent in the LEGO Insiders Reward Center for discounts on sets, member-only merchandise, sweepstakes entries (in select countries) for cool collectibles, and more.
• Early access to sets, exclusive content, digital family fun, play ideas and activities.
• Member only gifts when purchasing certain sets.
• Access to LEGO Ideas, LEGO Life magazine, plus early details of exclusive in-store events.
• Members can share their fandom and be inspired by others. This includes:
o LEGO Ideas – share designs, vote on other fans’ designs and perhaps even see their creation become a real LEGO set.
o LEGO Insiders Community – a place where fans can unwind, share inspiring builds, learn more about LEGO sets and designers, and connect with other LEGO fans.
o Commenting on articles and leaving reviews on LEGO.com.
o Family activities – via the family area on LEGO.com.
o In-store Events – meet other fans and members.
Jason Whiting, Global LEGO Insiders Director says: “We are thrilled to unveil LEGO Insiders – a world of exciting experiences and exclusive rewards including member discounts ,gifts, and digital experiences for our new and existing fans alike. At the LEGO Group we believe that play should be rewarded, so our updated program makes it easier than ever for people to enjoy all the benefits of being a LEGO fan, whilst adding new ways for them to connect with fellow builders and to share the joy of play through a global community.”
From exclusive events to unlocking hidden perks such as special gifts with purchase, digital downloads, and unique content, to early access to the most desirable new sets and limited-edition products, with LEGO Insiders there’s something for everyone and a world of play inside.
LEGO Insiders will launch on 21st August. To find out more visit www.LEGO.com/Insiders
When you make a purchase or, sometimes, carry out some other action as direct result of clicking on a link at The Brick Fan, we will receive a small commission.
The Brick Fan is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.