Images of the LEGO April 2014 store is now available and there are some cool stuff happening throughout the month. Here’s a list of some of the notable things that is going on in April.
- LEGO Double VIP Points is back from April 1-15. You can earn $5 for every $50 you spend.
- Free Stephanie’s Bakery Stand (30113) polybag with any LEOO Friends purchase. This offer is valid from April 1-20, while supplies last.
- The Monthly Mini Model Build on Tuesday, April 1st is a pretty nice looking helicopter.
- From April 7-30, visit your local LEGO Store and you can take a picture with LEGO Marvel Super Heroes. Share your photo using #LEGOStore to receive a Marvel Super Heroes poster.
- On April 17, there will be a LEGO Minifigure Speed Build Challenge at the LEGO Store. The fastest builder can win a Build a Minifigure 3 Pack.
- Also listed on the calendar is Philly Brick Fest. We’ve been helping promote the event and it will be happening on April 26-27.
- There are a couple of LEGO Store openings during the month. On April 4-6, celebrate the grand opening at Danbury Fair in Connecticut. On April 25-27, the Fashion Show Mall in Las Vegas will also be holding an opening.
- There are also two LEGO Club Meetings during the month which hasn’t happened before for the Super Heroes line. This time it will feature LEGO Marvel Super Heroes on the 19th and on the 26th. Kids can get a cool classic Electro t-shirt when they attend. See store for details.