Amazon.co.uk continues to give us images of the 2014 summer LEGO sets and this one gives us the LEGO Architecture Trevi Fountain (21020).
Construct a detailed LEGO brick model of the world-famous Trevi Fountain, the largest fountain in Rome. Designed by Nicola Salvi, the ‘Fontana di Trevi’ took 30 years to build and was completed by his friend – the sculptor, Pietro Bracci – in 1762, 11 years after Salvi’s death. This stunning Baroque monument carved from Travertine stone has been the backdrop for many classic movies, including Federico Fellini’s La Dolce Vita. And, today, over 250 years later, the 49-meter-wide fountain still draws thousands of visitors to the small Trevi square.
- Interpretation of real-world architectural landmark, the Trevi Fountain
- Booklet included with details on the design, architecture and history of the fountain
- Measures 5″ (14cm) tall, 7″ (20cm) wide and 5″ (14cm) deep
- Collect the entire LEGO Architecture Landmark and Architect Series sets
- The LEGO Architecture product line is about celebrating the world of architecture