LEGO has officially announced two more LEGO BrickHeadz sets with the Disney Beauty and the Beast BrickHeadz. Like with the previous ones in the wave that were announced on Monday, the Beauty and the Beast ones will also be available on February 15 for LEGO VIP members and to the general public on March 1 while retailing for $9.99 each as well.
US $9.99 – CA $12.99 – DE 9.99€ – UK £9.99 – DK 100.00 DKK
*Euro pricing varies by country. Please visit shop.LEGO.com for regional pricing.
New for 2017, LEGO® BrickHeadz sets feature fun and stylized versions of iconic characters from your favorite movies, TV series, games and comics, reimagined in colorful brick form using LEGO System bricks with distinct details for a humorous twist. Each figure also comes with its own buildable collector’s baseplate with LEGO BrickHeadz icon and series number. LEGO BrickHeadz sets brings you a brand new way to collect, build and display.
• Each LEGO® BrickHeadz figure comes with its own buildable collector’s baseplate featuring series number and BrickHeadz icon.
• Have fun growing your LEGO® BrickHeadz collection with other classic characters from your favorite movies, TV series, games and comics
• Mash up your LEGO® BrickHeadz figures to create supercool hybrids or your own amazing characters.
• Each figure stands over 2” (7cm) tall without baseplate.
• Baseplate measures over 1” (4cm) square and under 1” (1cm) high.
This beautiful BrickHeadz set featuring Belle is fun to build using colorful LEGO System bricks that recreate all of her iconic details from the classic Disney animation Beauty and the Beast, including buildable flowing hair with a ribbon and earrings and a buildable rose in hand.
This BrickHeadz set featuring Beast is fun to build using colorful LEGO System bricks that recreate all of his iconic details, including decorated waistcoat outfit and buildable mane and horns, as seen in the classic Disney animation Beauty and the Beast.