Last week, we reported the rumored lineup for the upcoming LEGO Harry Potter Collectible Minifigures Series 2 (71028) and it looks like we can confirm the characters in the set. According to Promobricks, boxes of them have been released in stores at a supermarket chain called Carrefour. There are 16 minifigures to collect and they include:
• Harry Potter with Advanced Potion-Making
• Albus Dumbledore with Fawkes
• Hermione Granger with Butterbeer
• Ron Weasley with Butterbeer
• Luna Lovegood with a lion hat
• Griphook with Sword of Gryffindor
• Lily Potter with baby Harry
• James Potter with photograph
• Ginny Weasley with a chocolate ice cream
• Fred Weasley with Weasley Joke Box
• George Weasley with Marauder’s Map
• Bellatrix Lestrange in Azkaban outfit
• Kingsley Shacklebolt with broom
• Moaning Myrtle with Tom Riddle’s diary
• Professor Pomona Sprout with mandrake
• Neville Longbottom with Monster Book of Monsters
The LEGO Harry Potter Collectible Minifigures Series 2 (71028) should be available starting in September and we’ll probably see official images of the set in the coming weeks.
When you make a purchase or, sometimes, carry out some other action as direct result of clicking on a link at The Brick Fan, we will receive a small commission.
The Brick Fan is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.