If you’ve dreamed of working for LEGO, they are looking for a Junior Master Builder for the LEGO House. The role of the Junior Master Builder is to have an active part in the development and curation of model content at the LEGO House. Other responsibilities include:
• Support in developing model content in LEGO House: sourcing, briefing or building, Develop Permanent Experience zone models and perform ad hoc model requests and model maintenance tasks
• LEGO House representative at external Fan Events – Network with fan community and act as LEGO Group ambassador
• Active and regular participation in SoMe, Events, print and broadcast media
• Consultant on element mix in LEGO house for hands-on play experiences eg. Creative Lab & building activities in LEGO Square.
• Consultant and sparing on experience and event development – Bring forward own functional knowledge regarding play and guest experience at LEGO events
• LEGO House representative at internal tours & events where you are Host or speaker on LEGO House Fan days & Fan tours or a guide on LEGO Inside Tour
• Host of Masterbuilder classes where you share building techniques with LEGO House guests in the Experience zones.
Of course, there are also some benefits that you can get for working at LEGO which include:
• Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
• Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
• Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programs
• Colleague Discount – We know you’ll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
• Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our bonus scheme.
• Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week if it is compatible with your role. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
If you’re interested, you can apply for the position here.
When you make a purchase or, sometimes, carry out some other action as direct result of clicking on a link at The Brick Fan, we will receive a small commission.
The Brick Fan is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.