In something very unexpected, LEGO Ideas has teamed up with Dungeons & Dragons to celebrate its 50th anniversary. In this new LEGO Ideas Challenge, LEGO is giving fans a chance to create a new LEGO Dungeons & Dragons set to be released in the future. They want you to make something involving:
– Detailed Display Model of your Favorite Character or Monster;
– Functional Display Models for Players / Dungeon Masters;
– Ultimate Build with customizable elements;
all rooted in the D&D World
Submission will end on November 14th 2022 at 6:00 a.m. EST and there will be a fan vote to choose the finalists. The ultimate winner will receive the following:
– 1% of the total net sales of the LEGO IDEAS Dungeons & Dragons product;
– 10 complimentary copies of your LEGO IDEAS Dungeons & Dragons set;
– Credit and bio in set materials as the LEGO IDEAS Dungeons & Dragons Fan Designer;
-A prize package of Dungeons & Dragons goodies!
When you make a purchase or, sometimes, carry out some other action as direct result of clicking on a link at The Brick Fan, we will receive a small commission.
The Brick Fan is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.