LEGO has officially announced the next LEGO Ideas set that will be available with the Tree House (21318). The set contains 3,036 pieces and will retail for $199.99. It will be available for LEGO VIPs on July 24 and to the general public on August 1.
Images of this set was leaked a few weeks ago and has been available for purchase at LEGOLAND Discovery Centers and even at San Diego Comic Con 2019 last week until it got pulled.
The Tree House features three cabins, four minifigures, as well as two sets of leaves, one for the summer and one for the fall. Check out the press release and more images of the set below.
21318 LEGO® Ideas Tree House
Ages 16+. 3036 pieces
US $199.99– CA $269.99– DE €199.99– UK £179.99 – FR €199.99– DK 1799DKK–AUS $279.99
*Euro pricing varies by country. Please visit shop.LEGO.com for regional pricing.
Detailed Tree House model to challenge LEGO® builders and inspire endless play!
Build, display and play with this intricately detailed, 3,036-piece LEGO® Ideas 21318 Tree House playset. A complex build for experienced LEGO builders that all the family will love to play with, it features a landscape base and 3 LEGO tree house cabins—a main bedroom, bathroom and kids’ room. The tree has interchangeable sets of green summer leaf elements and yellow and brown fall leaf elements—these and various plant elements on the base are all made from sustainable-plant-based polyethylene plastic—and the treetop and cabin roofs are removable to allow easy access. The model is packed with play-inspiring features including a buildable picnic table and seats, swing, bonfire, treasure map and hidden gem element to play out a treasure hunt, and a wind-up crane on the balcony of the bedroom cabin. A great birthday gift, this unique creative toy comes with mom, dad and kids minifigures, plus a bird figure, to role-play fun family scenes. It also includes a booklet with building instructions and information about this LEGO Ideas set’s fan creator and LEGO designer.
• This LEGO® Ideas set includes 4 minifigures: mom, dad and 2 children, plus a bird figure.
• This challenging, 3,036-piece building toy features a landscape base, tree with interchangeable sets of green (summer) leaves and yellow and brown (fall) leaves, and a LEGO® Tree House with 3 cabins—main bedroom, bathroom and kids’ room.
• The treetop and cabin roofs are removable for easy access and play.
• Landscape base features a buildable picnic table with 4 minifigure seats and assorted elements to create a picnic, plus a buildable stream, swing (hanging from the tree), bonfire, hidden gem element, plant and bush elements, and a ladder to the cabins.
• Tree foliage features over 180 botanical elements made from plant-based polyethylene plastic using sustainably sourced sugarcane. Assorted plant elements around the tree are also made from this plant-based plastic. This is the first milestone in LEGO® Group’s ambitious commitment to make products using sustainable materials by 2030.
• Main bedroom cabin features a buildable bed, and assorted elements including hidden scissors (as a reference to the fan creator’s day job as a hairdresser), ship in a bottle, compass, clock plus a balcony with a hand-operated, wind-up crane to lift items up to the cabin.
• Bathroom features a buildable bathtub, toilet and sink.
• Kids’ room features bunk beds and assorted elements such as a book and treasure map.
• This LEGO® Ideas creative toy comes with a booklet with building instructions and information about this awesome set’s fan creator and LEGO designer.
• Measures over 14” (37cm) high, 10” (27cm) wide and 9” (24cm) deep.
Available directly from LEGO Stores & shop.LEGO.com from 24th July, 2019