At long last, LEGO has finally announced the LEGO Ideas Voltron (21311) set and I’m very, very excited for it. The set contains 2,321 pieces and will retail for $179.99 which makes it the largest and most expensive LEGO Ideas set that LEGO has produced. As you can see from the images, Voltron looks amazing and if you’re wondering if it can transform from the five lions to Voltron, yes it can! You’ve probably heard be say it before, but I’m a huge Voltron fan and I will definitely be getting multiples of this set to display them with the lions and the combined form. The LEGO Ideas Voltron (21311) set will be available starting on July 23 for VIP Early Access and on August 1 for the general public.
21311 LEGO® Ideas Voltron
Ages 16+. 2,321 pieces
GERMANY 179.99 EUR / DENMARK 1499 DKK / UK 159.99 GBP / AUSTRALIA 289.99 AUD / HONG KONG 1599 HKD / US 179.99 USD / CANADA 229.99 CAD
*Euro pricing varies by country. Please visit shop.LEGO.com for regional pricing.
Let’s go Voltron force in LEGO® style!
Build 5 awesome lions and get ready to form LEGO® Ideas 21311 Voltron—the biggest buildable LEGO mech ever! Activate interlocks! Dynotherms connected! Infracells up! Megathrusters are go! Form feet and legs with the blue and yellow lions. Form arms with the red and green lions. And form torso and head with the mighty black lion. Then grab the super robot’s huge sword and shield and form Voltron to defend the universe!
It’s time to defend the universe so get ready to form LEGO® Ideas 21311 Voltron, the biggest buildable LEGO mech ever! This awesome set features buildable and highly posable black, blue, yellow, red and green lions with specially designed, extra-strong joints to combine them all and create the Voltron super robot, plus a huge sword and shield that attach firmly to Voltron’s hands. Ideal for display or to recreate thrilling action from the original 1980s animated Voltron TV series and the modern DreamWorks Voltron: Legendary Defender series.
• Features 5 buildable and posable lions that can be transformed and combined to create the giant Voltron super robot.
• Play with the lions individually or combine them using extra-strong joints to form Voltron—the black lion forms the head and torso; the red and green lions form the arms; and the yellow and blue lions form the legs.
• Pose the head, shoulders, arms and wrists of Voltron (legs are not posable).
• Also includes a sword and shield (each with silver-colored elements) that attach firmly to Voltron’s hands.
• Includes a booklet with building instructions, plus information about the set’s fan creator and super force of LEGO® designers.
• Display or play out exciting stories from the original 1980s animated Voltron TV series and the modern DreamWorks Voltron: Legendary Defender series.
• Voltron measures over 15” (40cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 8” (21cm) wide.
• Black lion measures over 6” (17cm) high, 8” (22cm) long and 5” (15cm) wide.
• Yellow and blue lions each measure over 3” (8cm) high, 8” (21cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
• Green and red lions each measure over 3” (8cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
• Voltron’s sword measures 11” (29cm) long.
• Voltron’s shield measures 6” (16cm) in diameter.
When you make a purchase or, sometimes, carry out some other action as direct result of clicking on a link at The Brick Fan, we will receive a small commission.
The Brick Fan is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.