We’ve just received a press release regarding the LEGO LIVE experience that will be coming to New York in February. The inaugural US event will be held in New York City from February 16-18 and you can now purchase tickets for the event. Some things that you can expect from LEGO LIVE is it will have life-size builds, workshops with LEGO Master Builders, and other activities the whole family can enjoy.
SPECTACULAR AND BRICK-TACULAR
LEGO® LIVE IS COMING TO NEW YORK CITY FEBRUARY 16-18
* * *
Inaugural show will feature 65,000 square feet of immersive experiences, hands-on building activities, live performances and demonstrations for families and visitors of all ages at Pier 36 in Manhattan
NEW YORK (November 6, 2017) – LEGO® LIVE will debut a unique blend of imagination, creativity and play for the first time in the United States with a major family event February 16-18, 2018 in New York City. This new official LEGO event will transform Pier 36 in Manhattan into a brick-built family adventure filled with playful activities, performances and more for both kids and kids at heart. Tickets are now on sale at legolive.frontgatetickets.com.
A must-attend event for any LEGO fan, LEGO LIVE NYC will include a range of interactive themed play zones, each offering a distinct experience – from classic building challenges to using coding and robotic technology to program a multifunctional model. Fans will also be able to meet LEGO Master Builders at the Master Lab Help Desk, where builders can get one-on-one advice and show off their creations. Show guests can explore the latest LEGO building sets, compete in exciting building challenges, and take photos with LEGO models based on beloved characters from iconic films and LEGO properties such as Star Wars™ and NINJAGO®. Among the many experiences, families will find:
· LEGO® Life: Maximize your show experience via the LEGO Life app, a safe, social network for kids who love to build. The app will offer details on show activities and insider tips, and the LEGO Life team will host exclusive opportunities to build, capture and share unique LEGO creations made at the show with the broader community of LEGO fans in the app.
· Meet the Masters on the Main Stage: Meet a LEGO Master Builder and learn building tips and tricks in live demonstrations, competitions and Q&A sessions.
· LEGO Architecture: Build together to create the iconic skyscrapers that make up the Manhattan skyline in this community building area.
· LEGO Minecraft™: Journey with Steve to build your way through the iconic and ever-popular Minecraft universe with the thousands of specialty LEGO pieces found in this creative building zone.
· Coding Corner: Build, code and play with the new LEGO BOOST and heritage LEGO MINDSTORMS® toolkits to test your skill in creating your own LEGO robot.
· LEGO Shop: Browse a huge selection of LEGO sets for builders of all ages, or select from an assortment of “show only” souvenirs.
“New York City is home to many of the world’s most dedicated, creative and passionate LEGO fans, so we are thrilled to debut this one-of-a-kind experience with families in the tri-state area,” said Michael McNally, senior director, brand relations at LEGO Systems, Inc. “We can’t wait to see how that inherent creativity comes to life as we engage New Yorkers and visitors alike in memorable hands-on, minds-on LEGO play experiences for the entire family.”
Tickets are now available and can be purchased at legolive.frontgatetickets.com. $30 General Admission, $45 VIG (Very Important Guest) and $75 VIK (Very Important Kid) ticketing options are available.
Be sure to follow @LEGO on Facebook and Instagram and @Lego_Group on Twitter to stay up-to-date with the latest information on LEGO LIVE. Follow along and join the conversation using #LEGOLIVENYC.
For more information on LEGO LIVE, and to plan your visit, please visit liveevent.lego.com.
LEGO LIVE NYC is organized by Parallel Live in partnership with LEGO Systems, Inc.
# # #
LEGO, NINJAGO, MINDSTORMS, their logos, the Minifigure and the brick & knob configuration are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2017 The LEGO Group. Used with permission.
STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks and/or copyrights, in the United States and other countries, of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. © & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
© 2017 Mojang AB and Mojang Synergies AB. MINECRAFT is a trademark or registered trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.
When you make a purchase or, sometimes, carry out some other action as direct result of clicking on a link at The Brick Fan, we will receive a small commission.
The Brick Fan is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.