LEGO has put out the product page for the new LEGO Marvel Iron Man Armoury (76216) will be released in June. Coming in at 496 pieces and retailing for $89.99, the set features another version of Tony Stark’s workshop. The set will feature minifigures on Tony Stark, Pepper Potts, Nick Fury, War Machine, Iron Man MK3, Iron Man MK85, Iron Man MK 25, and Whiplash.
LEGO® Marvel Iron Man Armory (76216) is bursting with authentic details, cool features and iconic minifigures to delight any fan of Marvel Studios’ Infinity Saga movies.
A packed playset for Iron Man fans aged 7+
This versatile and feature-packed playset takes kids into the famous room where Iron Man stores his high-tech suit gear. As well as the classic MK3, MK25 and MK85 Iron Man suits there is a workshop area with tools where kids can carry out repairs and a platform where the billionaire Super Hero can change into his chosen armor. There are also 3 holographic displays, a sports car, a robot assistant arm, loads of accessories and popular minifigures, including Tony Stark, Pepper Potts, Nick Fury, War Machine and Whiplash. In addition, the free LEGO Building Instructions app lets kids view, zoom and rotate the model as they build, providing an amazing sense of immersion and interaction during the construction process.
• Iron Man headquarters – Celebrate Marvel Studios’ Infinity Saga with the LEGO® Marvel Iron Man Armory (76216), packed with authentic details, features and minifigures
• Marvel characters – Includes 8 minifigures: MK3, MK25 and MK85 Iron Man suits, Tony Stark, Pepper Potts, Nick Fury, War Machine and Whiplash
• Realistic details – Familiar items from the movies include a sports car with Stark Expo model-map, a robot assistant arm, a work area with tools and loads of authentic accessories
• Versatile gift idea – This fun-filled set puts endless Iron Man action into the hands of young Super Heroes aged 7 and up
• Reconfigurable fun – Measuring over 6.5 in. (17 cm) high, 5 in. (13 cm) wide and 2.5 in. (6 cm) deep, and with multiple sections, kids can rearrange and reimagine as they create their own story lines
When you make a purchase or, sometimes, carry out some other action as direct result of clicking on a link at The Brick Fan, we will receive a small commission.
The Brick Fan is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.