The LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Universe in Peril video game is finally available for Android users. This version was released earlier this year for Apple iOS and now Android users get to enjoy the game as well. This version of Universe in Peril is also the same game that you can find on Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo DS, and PlayStation Vita but at a very cheaper price. The only downside is that you’ll need at least 1.1gb of space on your Android mobile device if you want to play it since there’s tons of content and cinematics that’s jam-packed in the app. The game costs $4.99 and you can download it on Google Play.
LEGO® Marvel™ Super Heroes: Universe in Peril features an original story crossing the entire Marvel Universe. Take control of Iron Man, Spider-Man, the Hulk, Captain America, Wolverine and many more Marvel characters as they unite to stop Loki and a host of other Marvel villains from assembling a super-weapon capable of destroying the world!
• Over 91 playable characters, such as Iron Man, Spider-Man, Captain America, Wolverine, and more can be unlocked as you progress through the game. Select character families can be accessed at any time through purchase via our in-game store.
• Complete 45 action-packed missions as you chase down Cosmic Bricks across key locations from the Marvel Universe
• Battle enemies using super power abilities such as flight, super strength and invisibility.
• Use fast-paced combat moves and activate Super Moves like Hulk’s Thunder Clap and Iron Man’s Arc Reactor.
• Complete challenges and earn rewards.
• Switch between “Console” and “Touch Screen” controls to find the play-style that suits you best.