September isn’t even here yet but LEGO already has the October 2014 Store Calendar available and there are some cool promotions that you may want to know about. As we reported before, the biggest thing happening is the return of Double VIP Points. During the whole month of October, you can earn $5 for every $50 you spend.
The next promotion is the Free Exclusive Holiday Set (40106) with purchases of $99 or more. The first of two holiday set this year features two elf minifigures in a workshop. It’ll go great with the LEGO Creator Winter Village Santa’s Workshop (10245) which will be from September 17-30 for VIP members or October 1 for the general public. November will have set 2/2 and it will be a Winter Skating Scene.
Other notable things on the October 2014 Store Calendar includes:
- LEGO Collectible Minifigures Series 12 (71007) will be available on October 1st.
- On October 6th, LEGO will be revealing the next exclusvie set. Speculation is that it will be the LEGO Star Wars UCS Slave I or the LEGO Creator Detective Agency Modular which we reported on yesterday.
- The Monthly Mini Model Build is a Frankenstein which is a fan-created model.
- Starting on October 6th, there will be a LEGO City Racing Event at the LEGO Store.
- The LEGO Club Meeting on October 18 and 25 is a LEGO Star Wars one and the t-shirt features a Sandtrooper on a dewback.
- From October 20-26, there is a LEGO Friends Jungle Animal search and find at the LEGO Store. Find the animals hidden thoughout the store and geat a special LEGO Friends prize.
- On Halloween, visit the LEGO Store dressed in a costume and get a special LEGO treat, while supplies last.