After much rumors and speculation for the past few years, LEGO has officially announced the newest LEGO Star Wars Ultimate Collector Series set with the updated Millennium Falcon (75192). This set has been teased for the past month and we can now finally talk about the highly anticipated set.
As stated in the teaser last week, the UCS Millennium Falcon will have a whopping 7,541 which makes it the largest set in terms of piece count dwarfing the previous record holder of the LEGO Taj Mahal (10189) which came in at 5,922 pieces.
Not surprisingly, you would expect a set this massive would be somewhat pricey and it’s no chump change. The new UCS Millennium Falcon will retail for $799.99/CA $899.99/£649.99. It will be available starting September 14 for VIP Early Access and October 1 for the general release.
On to the features of the ship, as my rumor post from the beginning of the year, the Millennium Falcon will include details from the Original Trilogy as well as the from the newer Episode VII and upcoming Episode VIII films. This includes two sets of minifigures as well as the interchangeable antenna.
Check out the official press release, designer video, and additional photos below of the new LEGO Star Wars Ultimate Collector Series Millennium Falcon (75192).
75192 Millennium Falcon™
Ages 16+. 7,541 pieces.
US $799.99 – CA $899.99 – DE 799.99€ – UK £649.99 – DK 6999.00 DKK
*Euro pricing varies by country. Please visit shop.LEGO.com for regional pricing.
Travel the LEGO® galaxy in the ultimate Millennium Falcon!
Welcome to the largest, most detailed LEGO® Star Wars Millennium Falcon model we’ve ever created—in fact, with over 7,500 pieces it is the biggest LEGO model ever sold! This amazing LEGO interpretation of Han Solo’s unforgettable Corellian freighter has all the details that Star Wars fans of any age could wish for, including intricate exterior detailing, upper and lower quad laser cannons, landing legs, lowering boarding ramp and a 4-minifigure cockpit with detachable canopy. Remove individual hull plates to reveal the highly detailed main hold, rear compartment and gunnery station. This amazing model also features interchangeable sensor dishes and crew, so you decide whether to play out classic LEGO Star Wars adventures with Han, Leia, Chewbacca and C-3PO, or enter the world of Episode VII and VIII with older Han, Rey, Finn and BB-8!
• Includes 4 classic crew minifigures: Han Solo, Chewbacca, Princess Leia and C-3PO.
• Also includes 3 Episode VII/VIII crew minifigures: Older Han Solo, Rey and Finn.
• Figures include a BB-8 droid, 2 buildable Porgs and a buildable Mynock.
• Exterior features include intricately detailed and removable hull panels, a lowering boarding ramp, concealed blaster cannon, 4-minifigure cockpit with detachable canopy, interchangeable round/rectangular sensor dishes, upper and lower quad laser cannons, and 7 landing legs.
• Main hold features a seating area, Dejarik holographic game, combat remote training helmet, engineering station with turning minifigure seat and a doorway build with passageway decoration.
• Rear compartment features the engine room with hyperdrive and console, 2 doorways, hidden floor compartment, 2 escape pod hatches, engineering console and an access ladder to the gunnery station.
• Gunnery station features a minifigure gunner’s seat and detachable hull panel with fully rotating quad laser cannon. An additional quad laser cannon is also mounted on the underside.
• Also includes an informational fact plaque.
• Features a new cockpit canopy element.
• Classic crew weapons include Han’s blaster pistol and Chewbacca’s stud-firing bowcaster.
• Episode VII/VIII crew weapons include Han’s blaster, Rey’s small silver blaster and Finn’s medium blaster rifle.
• Change out the features and crew characters to switch between classic and Episode VII/VIII versions of the Millennium Falcon!
• Open individual hull panels to access the detailed interior while retaining the overall exterior appearance.
• Slide the panel to reveal the concealed blaster cannon.
• Turn classic Leia’s and Han’s head to reveal their breathing mask decoration.
• Makes the perfect intergalactic toy or flagship display model.
• Measures over 8” (21cm) high, 33” (84cm) long and 22” (56cm) wide.