LEGO 2k Drive has been out for a few weeks now and LEGO has revealed some new LEGO City sets that are inspired by the game. The box art says you can play them in game as well. No word yet on when they will be released but I assume it’ll be in August like with all the other City sets for North America.
Page 2 of 1455
June is now here and that means one of the biggest LEGO release dates of the year is now live on the LEGO Shop. There are over 50 LEGO summer 2023 sets that are available for various themes. For the promotions, the LEGO Pirate Ship Playground (40589) will only run until June 3 with purchases of $100 so get it before it goes away. There’s also the LEGO Spring Fun VIP Add-On Pack (40606) which also runs until June 3. Remember to use Rakuten to earn some cash back on your purchases.
• Batcave – Shadow Box (76252) – $399.99 – June 5 for VIPs
• Harry Potter & Cho Chang (40616) – $19.99
• Draco Malfoy & Cedric Diggory (40617) – $19.99
• Kingsley Shacklebolt & Nymphadora Tonks (40618) – $19.99
• Main Street (31141) – $139.99
• Space Roller Coaster (31142) – $109.99
• Land Rover Classic Defender (40650) – $14.99
• 100 Years of Disney Animation Icons (43221) – $59.99
• Disney Duos (43226) – $44.99
• Villain Icons (43227) – $129.99
• Ariel’s Treasure Chest (43229) – $44.99
• Beach Buggy Fun (41725) – $10.99
• Sea Rescue Boat (41734) – $79.99
• Sea Rescue Center (41736) – $49.99
• Beach Amusement Park (41737) – $119.99
• Sports Center (41744) – $94.99
• Autumn’s Horse Stable (41745) – $59.99
• Horse Training (41746) – $29.99
• Heartlake City Community Kitchen (41747) – $67.99
• Heartlake City Community Center (41748) – $139.99
• Newsroom Van (41749) – … Continue
JB Spielwaren has posted a listing of the upcoming LEGO City Passenger Plane (60367) which is scheduled to be released in September. Coming in at 913 pieces, it is listed for 99.99 Euros and looks to be the first larger scale passenger plane to be released since 2020 but that set only had 669 pieces.
JB Spielwaren has put up a product page for the new LEGO Harry Potter Hogwarts Castle and Grounds (76419) which we first saw a short while ago in the Japanese catalog. This is a microscale version of the castle which comes in at 2,660 pieces. It is listed at 169.99 Euros and has a release date of September. Note that this is a downscaled version of the much larger Hogwarts Castle (71043) which released back in 2018. If you didn’t see it, the set also includes a minifigure of the Architect of Hogwarts which includes a new beard design.
German retailer JB Spielwaren has put up a product pages for some more summer 2023 LEGO Star Wars sets. Here we get a better look at the 332 Ahsoka’s Clone Trooper Battle Pack (75359), Yavin 4 Rebel Base (75365), and the 2023 LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar (75366). They will most likely be released in August. Official product details such as pricing and more images should be available soon.
332 Ahsoka’s Clone Trooper Battle Pack (75359) – 108 pieces
Yavin 4 Rebel Base (75365) – 253 pieces
LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar (75366) – 320 piece
The Japanese LEGO 2023 2HY Catalog is now available and it shows some new sets from various themes that will be coming later this year. The most interesting ones include the LEGO Harry Potter Hogwarts Castle & Grounds (76419) and the LEGO Marvel Captain America’s Shield (76262). There’s also the LEGO Star Wars Ahsoka’s 332 Company Clone Troopers Battle Pack (75359) and the Yavin IV Rebal Base (75365). In addition, there’s sets for LEGO Sonic the Hedgehog, Minecraft, Technic, City, and Friends, as well as all the LEGO 2023 Advent Calendars. The official details for them could possibly be coming out tomorrow as the new month rolls around.
The Stilt House by Norton74 is the latest project to achieve 10,000 supporters on LEGO Ideas. The build features a house built on top of the sea and it includes a dock along with a fishing machine.
The project joins “Big Boy” Locomotive, Retro Arcade, Spartan Helmet of Leonidas, Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider, The Muppet Show, Red Bull Racing F1 Team RB18 1:12, Scooby Doo Mystery Machine, Western River Steamboat, Dreamwork’s Shrek Swamp, Asterix & Obelix, and Venice as the ones to reach the Second 2023 Review Stage.