Our friends over at Brick Fanatics, in conjunction with The Minifigure Store, is holding a Collectible Minifigures Postcard Diorama Contest to win some fabulous prizes. The object of the contest is to create a 8×16 diorama that uses Collectible Minifigures from any series including the Team GB Olympic ones and show how they would spend their time off on their holidays. You have until September 1st to upload your image to Brick Fanatics’ Flickr Group. The first place winner will receive a complete set of the Series 11 Collectible Minifigures. See more of the rules below:
- The winner will receive a brand new set of Series 11 Minifigures, the runner up will receive eight Series 11 Minifigures of their choice and 3rd place will receive four Series 11 Minifigures of their choice, all courtesy of The Minifigure Store.
- Entries must be posted on the Flickr Group by 23:59:59 GMT, September 1st, 2013.
- You must be aged 16 or over to enter this competition.
- Contest is open to anyone worldwide.
- Only ONE entry per user is allowed.
- All entries should be new builds. By ‘new’ we mean never posted anywhere previously.
- Entries MUST be 8 x 16 studs in size.
- NO overlap / overhang at the sides is allowed. Your build must NOT exceed 8 x 16 studs.
- Your entry MUST feature AT LEAST ONE Minifigure from Series 1 – 10 of the LEGO Collectable Minifigures (CMF) range or the Team GB Olympic range.
- NO modifications are allowed to the Minifigures; so no