Our friends over at Brick Fanatics, in conjunction with The Minifigure Store, is holding a Collectible Minifigures Postcard Diorama Contest to win some fabulous prizes. The object of the contest is to create a 8×16 diorama that uses Collectible Minifigures from any series including the Team GB Olympic ones and show how they would spend their time off on their holidays. You have until September 1st to upload your image to Brick Fanatics’ Flickr Group. The first place winner will receive a complete set of the Series 11 Collectible Minifigures. See more of the rules below:
- The winner will receive a brand new set of Series 11 Minifigures, the runner up will receive eight Series 11 Minifigures of their choice and 3rd place will receive four Series 11 Minifigures of their choice, all courtesy of The Minifigure Store.
- Entries must be posted on the Flickr Group by 23:59:59 GMT, September 1st, 2013.
- You must be aged 16 or over to enter this competition.
- Contest is open to anyone worldwide.
- Only ONE entry per user is allowed.
- All entries should be new builds. By ‘new’ we mean never posted anywhere previously.
- Entries MUST be 8 x 16 studs in size.
- NO overlap / overhang at the sides is allowed. Your build must NOT exceed 8 x 16 studs.
- Your entry MUST feature AT LEAST ONE Minifigure from Series 1 – 10 of the LEGO Collectable Minifigures (CMF) range or the Team GB Olympic range.
- NO modifications are allowed to the Minifigures; so no parts swapping.
- All entries MUST be built from LEGO parts only. No clone brands, third-party parts, or digital entries allowed.
- All entries MUST be suitable for children; so no graphic violence, Adult content etc. Please use common sense when planning your design; would your build be suitable to display in a LEGO Brand Store?
- Entries MUST be submitted to the Brick Fanatics Contest Group on Flickr by the deadline shown above.
- Your entry MUST contain the text “CMF Postcard Diorama Contest”, either in the Title or Description of your photo.
- No digital alterations of the image are allowed. Please try and photograph your entry on a plain background (i.e. white or black)
- We reserve the right to disqualify any entry that does not follow these rules.
- Once the deadline for entries has passed, instructions for voting will be posted on http://brickfanatics.co.uk/
When you make a purchase or, sometimes, carry out some other action as direct result of clicking on a link at The Brick Fan, we will receive a small commission.
The Brick Fan is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.