The LEGO Batman Movie Series 2 Collectible Minifigures (71020) came out last month and if you don’t feel like feeling out each character, how about trying your luck on a building competition to win a complete set. What I ask from you is to build a small vignette of what you think a character’s scene would be like.
– Build a small vignette scene, no larger than 10x10x10 (10 studs wide by 10 studs long by 10 studs high), that would fit a character from the Series 2 wave of TLBM characters.
– You do not have to own the minifigure for the specific vignette.
– Models have to be physically built. No digital creations will be accepted.
How to Enter:
– There are two ways to enter. You can either upload to our Flickr Group or post your submission to Instagram using the hashtag #thebrickfanvignette.
– Please specify which Series 2 TLBM minifigure was selected for the vignette in the image caption.
– You can submit more than one entry but only one will be selected a winner.
– The vignettes should be brand new and not seen before online.
– Models will be judged based on how closely the build corresponds to the chosen minifigure.
– The last day to submit your entries is March 5, 11:59 pm PST.
– Judging will be completed a short time later.
– One (1) complete set of The LEGO Batman Movie Series 2 Collectible Minifigures (71020).
– The winner will be contacted through the platform the entry was submitted to through PM.
Thank you to LEGO for supplying the minifigures for this building competition.
When you make a purchase or, sometimes, carry out some other action as direct result of clicking on a link at The Brick Fan, we will receive a small commission.
The Brick Fan is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.