If you haven’t heard yet, Brick Fanatics is running a LEGO Collectible Minifigures Series 9 diorama contest until March 31st. The diorama must be 16×16 in size and contain one minifigure from the Series 9 theme. Below are the official rules for the contest:
- Entries must be posted by midnight GMT, March 31st, 2013.
- One entry per member.
- You must be 16 or over to enter this competition.
- Entries should be new (never posted anywhere previously) and must fit on a 16×16 plate. You can not have anything that overlaps any of the sides and you must not go higher that 16 bricks.
- You must pick one minifigure from Series 9 and build a diorama themed around that minifigure. (Diorama mean’s a 3D scene)
- All entries are to include only real LEGO. No clone brands, 3rd party parts, or digital entries allowed.
- All entries must by suitable for children, so no graphic, x-rated scenes, please use common sense when planning your design.
- To enter you can either submit your entry by either adding it to our Flickr group or if you are not a Flickr member you can email your entry to me via mailto:[email protected].
- When submitting your entry make sure you entry is clearly labelled as an entry to the contest.
- Entries are to consist of at least one 800×600 or smaller resolution but may also include a link to a folder of additional images of any size.
- No photoshopping backgrounds or packaging. Try and take your entry on a plain background (ie white or black)
- We reserve the right to disqualify any entry that does not follow these rules.
- How to vote for your favourite will be posted once the entries are closed.
There are also some very nice prizes provided by Kim Thomsen from LEGO as shown below and if the contest is successful, Brick Fanatics will be hosting more contests like this in the future and have more prizes to win. The more entries the better so get your diorama in today.