Yesterday LEGO released a press release announcing a new exclusive In-Store Birthday Party Program at the flagship Flatiron District LEGO Store. These parties are 90 minutes long and are targeted for children ages 5-14.
People can now reserve a spot on a Saturday or Sunday between June 11 and October 30. The parties can have up to 10 children at a cost of $40/child with a required $100 non-refundable deposit. Check out the full details in the press release below.
NEW YORK, June 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — LEGO Brand Retail, Inc. today announced a new in-store LEGO® brick-themed birthday party experience for children ages 5-14, exclusively available at the LEGO® Store: Flatiron District. Beginning today, families can reserve a Saturday or Sunday time between June 11 and October 30 to celebrate their child’s birthday. Guided by two LEGO Brick Specialists, children will take part in hands-on LEGO building activities and group challenges, and take home a LEGO-themed party favor.
Designed with a child’s desire for creative play in mind, the 90-minute parties incorporate personalized building activities, guided mini-model builds and fun competitive building challenges for a one-of-a-kind celebration. Each party features a variety of fun building prompts and unique favors including:
- Exclusive Mini-Model Build: build and take home a mini birthday cake LEGO model, only available from the LEGO Store: Flatiron District
- Group Play: team up to tackle building challenges, such as creating the tallest LEGO brick tower or strongest LEGO bridge
- Free Build Time: unleash your imagination to build anything you want during free build time
- Pick-a-Brick Wall: take a trip to the iconic store wall to fill your box with any LEGO bricks and elements you desire, all of which go home with you at the end of the party
- Story Starter Building: use any bricks you pick to create models based on themed story starters, as chosen by party hosts
- Party Favors for Everyone: take home a bag full of the day’s builds, sticker sheets and more. The birthday child’s bag also includes custom t-shirt, frame and photo of the day.
- Brick-Themed Party Kit: prepare for the event with LEGO-themed invitations and thank you cards
- Birthday Treats: party hosts are welcome to bring their treat of choice to serve during the party
“Our Flatiron store birthday party program provides New York City families with one of the most requested store experiences—an immersive, hands-on LEGO building celebration right inside the iconic store,” said Michael McNally, senior director, brand relations for LEGO Systems. “The themed builds and varied activities will help spur creative building that can continue long after the celebration ends, making each party a perfect way to kick off a new year in a child’s life.”
Interested families are encouraged to book early due to limited availability by visiting the LEGO Store: Flatiron District to book their party today. A $100 non-refundable deposit is required at the time of registration. Parities can accommodate up to 10 children with a cost of of $40 per child. For more information, visit the LEGO Store: Flatiron District, located at 200 Fifth Avenue (@ 23rd Street), New York, NY 10010 or call 212-255-3217. Store hours are Monday through Saturday, 10am-8pm and Sunday, 11am-6pm.
When you make a purchase or, sometimes, carry out some other action as direct result of clicking on a link at The Brick Fan, we will receive a small commission.
The Brick Fan is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.