LEGO has officially revealed their next vehicle exclusive direct-to-consumer set with the LEGO Creator London Bus (10258). As one of the more iconic vehicles in the UK and Europe, this new 1,686 piece set will be available exclusively at the five London LEGO Brand Stores starting July 1.
For the US, it will be available starting July 17 for VIP Early Access and August 1 for the general public. It is confirmed on [email protected] that the London Bus is priced at $139.99.
US $139.99 – CA $179.99 – DE 119.99€ – UK £109.99 – DK 999.00 DKK
Celebrate iconic design with this charming double-decker London Bus, featuring a wealth of authentic details, including a bright-red color scheme, panoramic windshield, specially made standard-tread tires, destination sign, and an open rear boarding deck with a hand pole, ticket bin, fire extinguisher and a half-spiral staircase that leads to the upper sightseeing deck. Functions include an opening hood with engine, detailed driver’s cab with a sliding door, and a removable roof and upper deck for access to the detailed interior with worn look seating and additional authentic details, including a forgotten umbrella, newspaper, empty beverage can and discarded chewing gum. Reversible transit advertising posters are also provided as printed labels with a 1950s or present-day London promotion. This LEGO® Creator Expert model has been designed to provide a challenging and rewarding building experience with a touch of nostalgia and charm.
Enjoy a nostalgic journey with this highly authentic reproduction of the iconic London Bus, featuring classic curved bodywork, panoramic windscreen, specially made standard-tread tires and a detailed interior.
• The London Bus comes with an array of brick-built features and details, including large windows, bright red curved bodywork, panoramic windshield, reversible transit advertising posters provided as printed labels, specially made standard-tread tires and a destination sign. It also has an opening hood with engine, detailed driver’s cab with sliding door, and a removable roof and upper deck for access to the detailed interior.
• Interior details include worn look seating, open rear boarding deck with a hand pole, ticket bin, fire extinguisher and a half-spiral staircase that leads to the sightseeing deck. Additional authentic detailing includes a forgotten umbrella, newspaper, empty beverage can and discarded chewing gum elements.
• Choose your favorite decade with the miniature, reversible transit advertising posters, featuring a 1950s or present day London promotion.
• Remove the roof and upper deck for full access to the detailed interior.
• Slide open the driver’s door to access the detailed cab with panoramic windscreen.
• Lift the hood to access the engine.
• Special elements include a new-for-August-2017 tire with standard tread, quarter bows and arches in red, and 1x1x1 A2/3 bricks with vertical studs.
• This model includes more than 1,680 pieces.
• This model is scaled for shelf display alongside other models in the LEGO® Creator Expert vehicle series.
• Measures over 7” (18cm) high, 13” (34cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide.
When you make a purchase or, sometimes, carry out some other action as direct result of clicking on a link at The Brick Fan, we will receive a small commission.
The Brick Fan is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.