The new LEGO Ideas Doctor Who (21304) set is now available for purchase on [email protected] I feel this set will run out of stock pretty quickly as we get closer to Christmas. If you haven’t checked it out yet, Brickset has already done a review on it. I’ll have my take on it in a few days.
Construct a stunningly detailed LEGO® version of the iconic TARDIS® and role-play the Doctor’s time-travel adventures! Created by fan-designer Andrew Clark and selected by LEGO Ideas members, this set is based on the BBC’s popular and long-running television series about a Time Lord – the Doctor – exploring the universe in a blue police box. Due to trans-dimensional engineering, the TARDIS is bigger on the inside than the outside and this cool multifunctional set includes the console room that houses all the flight controls. Regenerate the Doctor and defeat the evil Daleks™ and a Weeping Angel with the help of his extraordinary companion Clara. Then close the doors of the TARDIS and launch into another dimension! Includes 4 minifigures with assorted accessory elements: the Eleventh Doctor, the Twelfth Doctor, Clara Oswald and a Weeping Angel, plus 2 Daleks™.
- Includes 4 minifigures with assorted accessory elements: the Eleventh Doctor, the Twelfth Doctor, Clara Oswald and a Weeping Angel, plus 2 Daleks.
- Features an opening TARDIS, detachable interior console room with assorted flight controls, exclusive graphic details and steps.
- Build an authentic replica of the iconic TARDIS time machine in LEGO bricks!
- Great for display or role-playing scenes from the TV series.
- Accessory elements include the Eleventh Doctor’s Fez and the Doctor’s signature accessory – The Sonic Screwdriver for the Twelfth Doctor.
- The Doctor fits inside the TARDIS when closed.
- Includes a booklet about the fan-designer and the BBC television series.
- The perfect gift for LEGO and Doctor Who fans of all ages!
- TARDIS measures over 4” (11cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- Console room measures over 5” (14cm) high, 6” (16cm) wide and 8” (21cm) deep.
- TARDIS with console room measures over 5” (14cm) high, 6” (16cm) wide and 9” (23cm) deep.