LEGO has revealed they will be announcing the winner of the Third 2019 Review Stage in less than 24 hours. They didn’t specify what time but I’m assuming it’ll be in the morning like usual. They are also doing a giveaway for the Pirates of Barracuda Bay (21322) for guessing the winner over on their blog and on the Facebook page. It’s very possible they will be choosing more than one project since there are so many entries.
• Queen: I Want to Break Free – Han Sbricksteen
• Seinfeld 30th Anniversary – BrentWaller
• The Legend of Zelda: BotW Stables – Hanwasyellowfirst
• Planet Express Delivery Ship – Nicola Stocchi & gabriele.zannotti
• Ratatouille: Open The Doors! – Brick Project
• LEGO Typewriter – Steve Guinness
• The Legend of the BIONICLE – Sokoda
• The Huascar – aldrin
• Winter Chalet – sdrnet
• Toronto Rocket Subway Train – Legovader217
• Home Alone McCallister’s House – adwind
• Clockwork Aquarium – mjsmiley
When you make a purchase or, sometimes, carry out some other action as direct result of clicking on a link at The Brick Fan, we will receive a small commission.
The Brick Fan is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.