Earlier today, we posted a teaser for LEGO Jurassic World Video Game. Well now the full trailer for the game is available for everyone to watch. My first impression is that it’s everything I came to expect. Being one of my favorite movie franchises, I’m glad to see that a game is coming for it combined with LEGO. As with other TT Games, there will be some humor thrown in as well. I also enjoy that some actual movie dialog looks to be included as well which is awesome. Check out the full trailer for the LEGO Jurassic World video game below.
Following the epic storylines of Jurassic Park, The Lost World: Jurassic Park and Jurassic Park III, as well as the highly anticipated Jurassic World, LEGO Jurassic World is the first videogame where players will be able to relive and experience all four Jurassic films. Reimagined in LEGO form and told in TT Games’ signature classic LEGO humor, the thrilling adventure recreates unforgettable scenes and action sequences from the films, allowing fans to play through key moments and giving them the opportunity to fully explore the expansive grounds of Isla Nublar and Isla Sorna.
- Relive key moments from all four Jurassic films: An adventure 65 million years in the making – now in classic LEGO brick fun!
- Wreak havoc as LEGO dinosaurs: Choose from 20 dinosaurs, including the friendly Triceratops, deadly Raptor, vicious Compy and even the mighty T. rex.
- Customize your own dinosaur collection: Collect LEGO amber and experiment with DNA to create completely original dinosaurs, like the Dilophosaurus Rex.
- Populate and explore Isla Nublar and Isla Sorna: Put your unique dinosaur creations in to paddocks as you complete special Free Play missions.
- Play with family and friends with easy access drop-in, drop-out gameplay option. (Available on console only.)