It’s August 18 and that means the newest LEGO exclusive set, LEGO Ninjago Temple of Airjitzu (70751), is now available for purchase on [email protected] To be able to purchase it, you have to be logged in with your LEGO ID. The set is the first D2C set for the LEGO Ninjago line and they went all out on this 2,028 piece set which retails for $199.99. The set will also be available at LEGO Stores when they open tomorrow morning. Check out the details of the set below along with the designer video and additional images.
70751 Temple of Airjitzu
Ages 14+. 2,028 pieces.
US $199.99 – CA $229.99 – DE 199.99€ – UK £169.99 – DK 1799.00 DKK
*Euro pricing varies by country. Please visit shop.LEGO.com for regional pricing.
Join the Ninja at the beautiful Temple of Airjitzu!
Enjoy the ultimate LEGO® NINJAGO™ building experience as you construct the majestic Temple of Airjitzu and surrounding village! The highly detailed Temple building has many delightful architectural features including Oriental–style decorated windows and sliding doors. The intricate wooden-frame-style walls of the nearby Blacksmiths and beautiful curved roofs of the Smugglers Market will also test your LEGO building skills. And with every Ninja included in one set for the first time, plus loads of other key characters, you can role-play all your favorite NINJAGO adventures. Take tea in the reception area of the Temple, practice your Ninja moves in the training room or join Wu in his study to read or paint. Discover the Ninja glider upstairs at the Blacksmith’s workshop, cross the bridge guarded by the stone dragons and seek out hidden treasure at the Smugglers’ Market. Then turn off the lights in your room to watch the Temple’s illuminated spinning shadow theater!
• Includes 12 minifigures with assorted weapons: Lloyd, Kai, Jay, Zane, Cole, Nya, Wu, Misako, Dareth, Postman, Jesper and Claire.
• Village features the Temple of Airjitzu, Blacksmith’s workshop and Smugglers’ Market connected by paths, steps and bridge with 2 stone-style dragons on either side, plus a statue of Sensei Yang and grass stalk elements.
• Temple of Airjitzu features transparent plastic windows with new Oriental-style decoration and sliding doors, reception area with a geometric floor carpet, table, teapot and bowl, shadow theater with a light brick and spinning elements, Ninja training room with weapon holders, 2 Ninja swords, Ninja bow and a practice target, Wu’s study with 3 books and art canvas elements, and an attic with storage box for Cole’s stuff.
• Blacksmith’s workshop features wooden-frame-style walls, opening door, sign with anvil and hammer image, realistic interior with anvil, hammer and other assorted tool elements, upper floor with Ninja glider relic with detachable spear elements, rat element in the attic, 2 trees outside with fallen leaves on the roof and grass stalk elements.
• Smugglers’ Market features curved Oriental-style roof, golden Oriental details, 2 hidden treasure chests filled with assorted golden weapon elements, sign with bread image, sign with fish image, plus assorted elements including: 2 Ninjago trading cards in a sack, barrel with 2 fish, 2 fishing rods, food and grass stalk elements.
• Lloyd, Kai, Jay, Zane, Cole and Nya minifigures all come in new black Ninja outfits.
• Misako, Dareth and Postman minifigures are new to LEGO® NINJAGO™ sets.
• New Wu minifigure outfit.
• Drink tea, train to be a Ninja and study with Wu at the Temple!
• Find the Ninja glider at the Blacksmith’s workshop.
• Seek hidden treasure chests at the Smugglers’ Market!
• Put on a show for your friends with the illuminated spinning shadow theater!
• Recreate your favorite scenes from the NINJAGO™: Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
• Village measures over 16” (42cm) high, 20” (52cm) wide and 13” (35cm) deep.
• Temple of Airjitzu measures over 16” (42cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 7” (19cm) deep.
• Blacksmith’s workshop measures over 5” (15cm) high, 5” (15cm) wide and 7” (20cm) deep.
• Smugglers’ Market measures over 5” (14cm) high, 5” (14cm) wide and 7” (20cm) deep.
When you make a purchase or, sometimes, carry out some other action as direct result of clicking on a link at The Brick Fan, we will receive a small commission.
The Brick Fan is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.