Today at the 2015 New York Toy Fair, LEGO has unveiled the latest LEGO Star Wars UCS set, the TIE Fighter (75095). We were the first site to report that this set would be coming out this year and we can now see it in its full glory. The UCS TIE Fighter contains 1685 pieces and will retail for $199.99. There’s no mentioning of a specific release date for it but our sources told us that it will be available during the May the 4th event.
75095 TIE Fighter, 1,685 pieces
US $199.99 – CA $229.99 – DE 199.99€ – UK £169.99 – DK 1799.00 DKK
Presenting the Ultimate Collector Series TIE Fighter – the iconic Imperial starfighter!
We proudly present the Ultimate Collector Series LEGO Star Wars TIE Fighter. As featured in many of the action-packed Star Wars battle scenes, including the decisive battle that led to the destruction of the first Death Star, this large-scale LEGO-brick rendition of the classic Imperial starfighter has intricate detailing, as well as an opening top hatch and an exclusive TIE Fighter Pilot minifigure with a blaster pistol. And when you want to keep it safe from Rebel attack, mount the model on the display stand and keep yourself updated with all the key facts and figures on the included fact plaque. The Ultimate Collector Series TIE Fighter is the perfect addition to your Star Wars collection!
- Includes a TIE Fighter Pilot minifigure with a blaster pistol
- Features an opening top hatch
- Includes a display stand and informative fact plaque
- The perfect flagship model for fans of Star Wars and LEGO brick building
- Collect one of the most iconic starships in the galaxy!
- TIE Fighter measures 18.5” (47cm) high, 12” (30.6cm) long and 12.2” (31cm) wide