LEGO has officially announced the new LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron (42083) which has been teased the past few months. If you’ve been on social media the past week or so, you’ve probably already seen it leaked but we have the high quality of the Bugatti Chiron and it is in the same 1:8 scale as the Porsche 911 GT3 RS (42056). The set has 3,599 pieces and will retail for $349.99. The set is will be available on Shop@Home and at LEGO Brand Stores starting today. Check out the press release, designer video, and more images of the set below.
42083 LEGO Technic: Bugatti Chiron
Ages 16+. 3,599 pieces.
US $349.99 – CA $399.99 – FR 379.99€ – DE 369.99€ – UK £329.99 – DK 3199DKK
*Euro pricing varies by country. Please visit shop.LEGO.com for regional pricing.
Discover the Bugatti Chiron!
Build, experience and display this quintessential super sports car, featuring aerodynamic bodywork with an active rear wing, spoked rims with low-profile tires, and a detailed cockpit with movable paddle gearshift.
Celebrate innovative engineering and design from one of the world’s most prestigious car manufacturers with this magnificent LEGO® Technic 42083 Bugatti Chiron model. Developed in partnership with Bugatti, the modelcaptures the magic of the iconic supercar with its gleaming aerodynamic bodywork, logoed spoked rims with low profile tires, detailed brake discs and W16 engine with moving pistons. Open the doors and you’ll discover an elaborate cockpit, featuring a Technic 8-speed gearbox with movable paddle gearshift and a steering wheel bearing the Bugatti emblem. Insert the top speed key to switch the active rear wing from handling to top speed position or lift the hood to reveal a unique serial number and a storage compartment containing a stylish Bugatti overnight bag. A classic Bugatti duo-tone blue color scheme reflects the brand’s signature color, and a set of cool stickers for additional detailing adds the final touch to this exclusive model! The set is delivered in luxurious box packaging and includes a color collector’s booklet with comprehensive building instructions.
• Exclusive 1:8 scale LEGO® Bugatti Chiron replica model with a wealth of luxurious features, including aerodynamic bodywork with an active rear wing, spoked rims with low-profile tires, detailed brake discs and a W16 engine with moving pistons.
• Open the doors to access the detailed cockpit featuring a LEGO® Technic 8-speed gearbox with movable paddle gearshift and a steering wheel bearing the Bugatti emblem.
• Insert the top speed key to switch the active rear wing from handling to top speed position.
• Lift the hood to access a compact storage compartment containing a stylish Bugatti overnight bag.
• Check out the detailed W16 engine with moving pistons.
• Includes a unique serial number located beneath the hood.
• Comes with a classic Bugatti duo-tone blue color scheme that reflects the brand’s signature color, plus a set of cool stickers for additional detailing.
• Delivered in luxurious box packaging.
• Includes a color collector’s booklet with comprehensive building instructions.
• This LEGO® Technic model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
• Bugatti Chiron measures over 5” (14cm) high, 22” (56cm) long and 9” (25cm) wide.
When you make a purchase or, sometimes, carry out some other action as direct result of clicking on a link at The Brick Fan, we will receive a small commission.
The Brick Fan is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.