No Starch Press has a Humble “School’s Out” Book Bundle going for a month that is filled with a lot of their LEGO books as well as some other educational reads. You pay what you want on Humble Bundle but if you reach a certain threshold, you’ll get every book on the list which is a pretty good deal considering that it costs less for every book than by paying for each one separately. The promo ends on July 1st.
Customers who pay any amount receive:
- Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program by Making Cool Games
- The LEGO Adventure Book, Vol. 2: Spaceships, Pirates, Dragons & More!
- The Manga Guide to Databases
- Wonderful Life with the Elements
- The Art of LEGO Design
Customers who pay more than the average user also receive:
- The Unofficial LEGO Technic Builder’s Guide
- Learn to Program with Scratch
- Arduino Workshop: A Hands-On Introduction with 65 Projects
- The Linux Command Line
And customers who pay $17 or more receive all of the above, plus:
- The LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 Discovery Book: A Beginner’s Guide to Building and Programming Robots
- Teach Your Kids to Code: A Parent-Friendly Guide to Python Programming
- Automate the Boring Stuff with Python