If you’re using Windows 8 and have a large collection of LEGO products, there is a neat little app that you can download to manage your collection. It is a FREE app called Brick Collection created by Martin Zikmund. This app allows you to catalog your LEGO products by adding sets, parts, minifigures, books, and other LEGO-related items. You will be able to see your whole collection filled with statistics and other information to help you get organized. All your data is automatically synced across your devices using Windows Azure Cloud Services. Brick Collection is also customizable so you can change it whatever suits you best. Right now, it is available for devices using Windows 8.1 and will be available for Windows Phone 8 soon. Check out the features of Brick Collection below and download it at the Microsoft App Store. Thanks to fellow AFOL Chris Pirillo for the heads up.
- Complete database of all Lego products
- Easy adding to collection
- Data synchronized by your user account across all your devices
- Download building instructions to sets
- Infinite app personalization with colors, accent, image backgrounds and much more
- Big database of background themes of the app
- Ad-supported version is completely free
- Links to the BrickLink website for additional information
- Share your statistics on social networks
- Ability to track missing items
- Login and register using local account, Microsoft, Facebook, Twitter or Google
When you make a purchase or, sometimes, carry out some other action as direct result of clicking on a link at The Brick Fan, we will receive a small commission.
The Brick Fan is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.