Beyond the Brick is celebrating 60 years of the LEGO brick as well and they have an awesome contest to send a lucky fan to Billund, Denmark to attend Skærbæk Fan Weekend 2018 and the LEGO House. They want you to create a custom MOC and incorportate it into an official LEGO set. It must be small enough to fit a suitcase as it will also be displayed at Skærbæk. For the prizes, the grand prize winner will get:
– Roundtrip airfare to Billund (September 26, 2018 – October 2, 2018)
– Complimentary meals during the duration of the trip
– Lodging with the Beyond the Brick team
– Transportation to Skærbæk Fan Weekend to/from the LEGO House
– Registration to Skærbæk Fan Weekend and space to display the creation
– Entry to the LEGO House
There are also prizes for the second and third place winners. Second place gets a copy of the LEGO House (21037) and the LEGO House Tree of Creativity (4000026) while the third place winner gets a copy of the LEGO House (21037).
Head on over to Beyond the Brick’s Flickr Group to see the full list of contest rules.