Joshua Hanlon and Matthew Kay have been hosting Beyond the Brick podcast/videos for more than a year. The team would like to go to Brickworld Chicago 2013 and record some great footage to be released on a DVD in the future. They have set up a Kickstarter project and need your support to help fund their journey to Chicago. The money raised in the project will provide better equipment to take to Brickworld, supplies for the DVD, and rewards that are offered for supporting the project. There are lots of things included in the DVD:
- Over 90 minutes of high quality edited content
- Convention floor builder interviews
- Guided tour of the displays at Brickworld Chicago
- Creative LEGO building technique ideas from some of the world’s top builders
- Video inside Brickworld Chicago events
- Discussions with builders about how they prepare and set up for Brickworld Chicago
- Anything else that catches our eye at the convention
The DVD won’t be available after the Brickworld Chicago 2013 and will only be available for supporters of the Kickstarter. As of this writing, they are already more than halfway to their goal of $500 with 28 days left until the project ends. The more money that is sent, the better quality of content Beyond the Brick will be able to provide. So if you’re interested in helping out the team, head over to Kickstarter and show your support.
When you make a purchase or, sometimes, carry out some other action as direct result of clicking on a link at The Brick Fan, we will receive a small commission.
The Brick Fan is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.