The new LEGO Architecture United Nations Headquarters (21018) is now available for sale at LEGO brand stores and on Shop@Home. A couple of weeks ago, United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon completed a large scale model of the set. Remember if you order from LEGO this month, you can get Double VIP Points.
Enjoy this imaginative interpretation of the UN Headquarters in LEGO bricks!
Standing on the banks of New York City’s East River, the United Nations Headquarters has become one of the world’s most iconic buildings. Now you can recreate this amazing tribute to modernism in no less than 597 LEGO bricks, from the smooth façade to the building at its base. Designed mainly by Le Corbusier and Oscar Niemeyer, the cornerstone was laid in 1949 and it was completed just three years later. This soaring architectural triumph is part of the LEGO Landmark series that pays tribute to some of the world’s greatest buildings and makes a fine addition to your desk, office or playroom.
- This building is part of the LEGO Landmark series celebrating iconic world buildings
- Read the enclosed booklet in English and French giving fascinating details of its design and history
- Build the United Nations Headquarters from 597 individual LEGO bricks
- Build one of Le Corbusier and Niemeyer’s greatest achievements in LEGO bricks
- Have your own version of the iconic United Nations Headquarters standing on your desk or office!
- Measures 8” (21cm) wide, 5” high (14cm), 6” (15cm) deep
When you make a purchase or, sometimes, carry out some other action as direct result of clicking on a link at The Brick Fan, we will receive a small commission.
The Brick Fan is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.