LEGO has officially announced their next Modular Building for 2020 with the LEGO Creator Bookshop (10270). Releasing on January 1, the set consists of 2,504 pieces and will retail for $179.99. The popular Modular Building subtheme will be add a new bookshop alongside a townhouse and will have five minifigures. Like with all the other modulars, you will be able to connect the set to previous modulars to expand your city. Check out the press release and more images of the Bookshop below.
Ages 16+. 2,504 pieces
US $179.99– CA $199.99– DE €159.99– UK £149.99 – FR €159.99– DK 1299DKK
*Euro pricing varies by country. Please visit shop.LEGO.com for regional pricing.
Build and display a quaint bookshop and modular town house
Recreate the charm of a backstreet bookshop that you might discover in any European village or town with this LEGO® Creator Expert collectors’ toy. The 3-story bookshop and adjoining modular town house building is filled with fun building techniques and surprising details, including a display window, reading nook and an open-out design. Collectors will love to display this big 2,504-piece LEGO set proudly alongside their other modular buildings.
An ever-growing modular house collection
The LEGO Creator Expert Modular Buildings series is a premium collection of advanced, interconnecting buildings featuring authentic designs from around the world.
LEGO sets that bring passion to life
LEGO Creator Expert building sets are for adults and teenagers with a passion. From authentic buildings and classic cars to other objects of desire, Creator Expert advanced LEGO sets offer a world of nostalgia, escapism, self-expression, pure enjoyment and surprise.
• An advanced LEGO® Creator Expert Modular Buildings set bookshop with adjoining town house packed with surprising details and unexpected features that teenagers and adults will enjoy building and displaying with pride.
• This big 3-story LEGO® set features so many details, including a display window, bookshelves, reading nook and living spaces in the town house. 5 minifigures also help to really bring this collectors’ toy to life.
• This set is part of the Modular Buildings series – an ever-growing collection of interconnecting model toy buildings that combine to create amazing street scenes that builders and collectors love to own and display.
• With 2,504 pieces, this LEGO® building set for adults and teenagers makes an inspirational birthday, Christmas or special-occasion gift.
• Measuring over 11” (29cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 9” (25cm) deep, this buildable model makes for an impressive display piece on its own or as part of a larger Modular Buildings series street scene.
• No batteries required… this advanced building set runs on the pure power of imagination and creativity.
• With colorful, step-by-step building instructions, this advanced set offers a rewarding building experience, whether you’re building alone or sharing the experience with a loved one.
• LEGO® Creator Expert modular house toys immerse teenagers and adults in challenging builds based on things they’re passionate about, including classic cars, authentic buildings, fairground rides and much more.
• Since 1958, LEGO® bricks have been tested to the highest industry standards to ensure consistency and compatibility, and that they connect and pull apart easily every time.
• At the LEGO Group, we drop, heat, crush, twist and analyze LEGO® pieces to make sure every building set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.