If you are a LEGO VIP member, you can now purchase the new LEGO Creator Ferrari F40 (10248) on Shop@Home as well as at LEGO Brand Stores. The set has 1,158 pieces and for some reason, the retail price has jumped up to $99.99 instead of $89.99 when it was first announced. If you aren’t a VIP member, you will be able to purchase the set on August 1st. I’ve already done a review of the set and if you want to see my opinions of the F40, head over to my previous post.
Build your very own Ferrari F40!
Experience the iconic Ferrari F40 firsthand, with sleek aerodynamic lines, vented, hinged rear hatch, opening doors and detailed interior.
Get up close to one of the world’s greatest supercars—the Ferrari F40! This awesome LEGO® Creator Expert replica of the iconic sports car with its sleek aerodynamic lines, distinctive rear spoiler and racing-red bodywork is packed with authentic brick-built details, including pop-up headlights, side air intakes and a vented rear hatch that opens to reveal a twin-turbocharged, 90-degree V8 engine! Open the doors and you’ll discover complete authenticity, right down to the crafted cabled door handles, steering wheel with Ferrari logo and 2 red racing seats, while under the hood you’ll find a luggage compartment and tools. A special windscreen element with printed A-pillars and custom-made, molded rim inserts with sturdy, road-gripping tires add the final touches to this intricately designed model, a must-have for all Ferrari fans!
- Features an array of brick-built details, including a hinged, vented rear hatch, detailed twin-turbocharged, 90 degree V8 engine with quick release function, opening doors and hood with luggage compartment and tools, pop-up headlights, cabled door handles, windscreen element with printed A-pillars, steering wheel with Ferrari logo, 2 red racing seats and custom-made, molded rim inserts
- Includes 1158 assorted LEGO® elements
- Racing-red color scheme!
- Build your very own Ferrari F40!
- Check out the awesome brick-built details!
- Lift the vented rear hatch to reveal the detailed V8 engine
- Open the doors to access the detailed, authentic interior
- Take this iconic sports car for a spin!
- Ferrari F40 measures over 3” (8cm) high, 10” (27cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide
When you make a purchase or, sometimes, carry out some other action as direct result of clicking on a link at The Brick Fan, we will receive a small commission.
The Brick Fan is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.