LEGO has revealed the newest LEGO Creator Expert set with the Ford Mustang (10265). This set has been leaked on social media for about a week now but we have the full details of it. The Ford Mustang is set to release on March 1 for $149.99 and it contains 1,471 pieces. The cool thing about the Mustang is that it is able to convert to the muscle car version by switching out the engine and adding some side exhausts and rear spoiler while raising up the back wheels. Check out the full press release below.
10265 Ford Mustang
Ages 16+. 1,471 pieces
US $149.99– CA $199.99– DE €129.99– UK £119.99 – FR €139.99– DK 1,199DKK – AU $199.99
*Euro pricing varies by country. Please visit shop.LEGO.com for regional pricing.
Build and customize your very own 1960s Ford Mustang!
Discover the magic of an iconic 1960s American muscle car with the LEGO® Creator Ford Mustang, featuring dark-blue bodywork with white racing stripes, bonnet scoop, printed mustang grille badge, GT emblems and 5-spoke rims with road-gripping tires. Developed with input from Ford, this authentic replica comes with optional add-ons for customization, including a selection of license plates, supercharger, rear ducktail spoiler, beefy exhaust pipes, front chin spoiler and a nitrous oxide tank. You can even adjust the lift of the rear axle for an extra-mean look! Remove the roof panel or open the doors and you have access to the detailed interior with handsome seats, radio, working steering and a mid-console gearshift. Store items in the trunk or lift the hood to reveal a detailed big block 390 V8 engine with battery, hoses and air filter detailing. This advanced building set has been designed to provide a challenging and rewarding building experience full of nostalgia and makes a great centerpiece for the home or office.
• Authentic replica of a 1960s Ford Mustang featuring dark-blue bodywork with white racing stripes, air scoop, 5-spoke rims with road-gripping tires, and a selection customization add-ons.
• Open the doors or remove the roof panel to access the detailed interior with handsome seats, radio, mid-console gearshift and working steering.
• Open the trunk to store items and lift the hood to reveal a detailed Ford Mustang V8 engine with battery, hoses and air filter.
• Also includes a printed mustang grille badge and 2 GT emblems.
• Customize the Ford Mustang with the included supercharger, rear ducktail spoiler, beefy exhaust pipes, front chin spoiler and a nitrous oxide tank.
• Choose from a selection of license plates.
• Lift the hood to check out the realistic engine detailing.
• Adjust the lift of the rear axle for a real mean look!
• This Mustang toy car model includes 1,470 pieces and is suitable for ages 16+.
• New-for-March-2019 special elements include 5-spoke rims, 2×8 brick with bow, 1×3 mustang logo tile, 2×4 bow with ‘GT’ Emblem.
• Measures over 3” (10cm) high, 13” (34cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide.
Available directly from LEGO Stores & shop.LEGO.com from
1st March, 2019
When you make a purchase or, sometimes, carry out some other action as direct result of clicking on a link at The Brick Fan, we will receive a small commission.
The Brick Fan is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.