LEGO has officially announced the next LEGO Ideas set with the Dinosaur Fossils (21320). The set has 910 pieces and retails for $59.99 and will be available starting on November 1. The set is based on the Dinosaurs Fossils Skeletons – Natural History Collection by Mukkinn and it features three dinosaur fossils including the Pteranodon, Triceratops, and Tyrannosaurus Rex. Note that LEGO made some major changes because the T.Rex and the Pteranodon were not in the original project and there are now only three fossils in the set instead of five.
21320 LEGO® Ideas Dinosaur Fossils
Ages 16+. 910 pieces
US $59.99– CA $79.99– DE €59.99– UK £54.99 – FR €59.99– DK 549DKK – AUD $99.99
*Euro pricing varies by country. Please visit shop.LEGO.com for regional pricing.
Collectible LEGO® Ideas Dinosaur Fossils toy for display!
Learn about life on Earth millions of years ago and create a stunning centerpiece with this collectible LEGO® Ideas 21320 Dinosaur Fossils toy building kit for adults. This 910-piece set offers an immersive, creative building experience for natural history enthusiasts who will appreciate the authentic details of the 2 dinosaur skeleton models (Tyrannosaurus rex and Triceratops) and the pterosaur reptile (Pteranodon) skeleton toy. The models are built to 1:32 scale, can be adjusted into lifelike poses and each one comes with its own stand so they can be placed alongside the included sapiens skeleton figure for a museum-style display. To complete the set, there’s also a paleontologist toy minifigure with various accessories for imaginative role-play fun. All in all, this archaeology toy makes a great dinosaur gift for adults to build solo or to share their passion for natural history with family and friends.
• A wonderfully detailed dinosaur fossils set featuring buildable, posable, 1:32 scale toy models of Tyrannosaurus rex, Triceratops and Pteranodon skeletons, each with display stands to create LEGO® style natural history museum exhibits.
• Also includes a sapiens skeleton figure with a display stand, and a paleontologist toy minifigure with a buildable crate, plus dinosaur egg, bone, hat and book elements for creative role-play.
• This collectible LEGO® Ideas dinosaur toy set includes 910 pieces for an immersive, rewarding building experience.
• New to LEGO® building? Don’t worry. This paleontologist kit comes with a booklet featuring easy-to-follow building instructions, fascinating facts about the Tyrannosaurus rex, Triceratops and Pteranodon, and information about the set’s fan creator and LEGO designer.
• Makes a wonderful paleontologist gift toy for LEGO® builders aged 16+ and anyone with a passion for natural history and dinosaurs.
• The pterosaur and dinosaur skeleton toy models make an eye-catching display. The T. rex toy skeleton is the biggest of the 3, measuring over 7” (20cm) tall and 15” (40cm) long.
Available directly from LEGO Stores & LEGO.com from 1 November, 2019
When you make a purchase or, sometimes, carry out some other action as direct result of clicking on a link at The Brick Fan, we will receive a small commission.
The Brick Fan is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.