LEGO and TT Games has announced that LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Universe in Peril is now available for Apple iOS devices. The game is essentially another port from the console version and pretty much the same version as the Nintendo DS and Playstation Vita. You can pick it up for $4.99 on iTunes.
- Over 91 playable characters, such as Iron Man, Spider-Man, Captain America, Wolverine, and more can be unlocked as you progress through the game. Select character families can be accessed at any time through purchase via our in-game store.
- Complete 45 action-packed missions as you chase down Cosmic Bricks across key locations from the Marvel Universe
- Battle enemies using super power abilities such as flight, super strength and invisibility.
- Use fast-paced combat moves and activate Super Moves like Hulk’s Thunder Clap and Iron Man’s Arc Reactor.
- Complete challenges and earn rewards.
- Switch between “Console” and “Touch Screen” controls to find the play-style that suits you best.
When you make a purchase or, sometimes, carry out some other action as direct result of clicking on a link at The Brick Fan, we will receive a small commission.
The Brick Fan is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.