After many teasers the past few weeks, LEGO has officially announced the LEGO Stranger Things The Upside Down (75810). Retailing for $199.99 and coming in at 2,287 pieces, the set will be available for VIP members starting on May 15 and to the general public on June 1.
The Upside Down features both the regular version of the Byers’ house and the alternate dimension one which you can flip over to showcase either side of the set. In addition, there will be eight minifigures of the characters from the show as well as a display stand for them.
Check out the press release and more images of the set below. I’ll have my review of The Upside Down soon so stay tuned for that.
75810 The Upside Down
Ages 16+. 2,287 pieces
US $199.99 – CA $269.99 – DE €199.99 – UK £179.99 – FR €199.99 – DK 1799DKK
*Euro pricing varies by country. Please visit shop.LEGO.com for regional pricing.
The ultimate LEGO® Stranger Things model to build and collect!
Fans of the global hit Netflix original series will appreciate the authentic details of this highly collectible LEGO® Stranger Things toy – 75810 The Upside Down. This sturdy, brick-built model can flip between the real world and The Upside Down. The design of the model’s building instructions makes it a great shared building experience with friends and family. The Byers’ house features Will’s bedroom, the living room and the dining room. The Upside Down version of the house, from an alternate dimension, features all the rooms from the real-world model but with a dark, vine-covered, dilapidated look that fans will instantly recognize from the series. With 8 Stranger Things figures, each with its own accessories, this playset makes a great gift for Stranger Things fans who will love to build and display this model to show their passion for the series.
• This LEGO® Stranger Things toy includes 8 instantly recognizable Stranger Things minifigures from the hit Netflix original series: Eleven, Mike Wheeler, Lucas Sinclair, Dustin Henderson, Will Byers, Joyce Byers, Chief Jim Hopper and the Demogorgon.
• The Byers’ house features a front porch with furniture, living room, dining room and Will’s bedroom.
• The living room features authentic details from the series, like the alphabet wall with a light-up function, couch, coffee table, telephone, axe, ‘have you seen me?’ flyer stickered element and a bear trap to catch the Demogorgon.
• Will’s bedroom plays a central role in the series, which this model faithfully replicates, including details like Will’s boombox, bed, desk, desk lamp, drawings and movie posters.
• The dining room includes an armchair, boxes that store Christmas lights, fantasy game rule book stickered element and a potted plant.
• The attic space includes a Mind Flayer drawing stickered element and a wizard hat for ‘Will the Wise’.
• The Upside Down set captures the look and feel from the Netflix original series, including creepy vines, dark coloring and a dilapidated look.
• Chief Jim Hopper’s police truck includes a removable roof for easy access to the interior and a pumpkin element as a reminder of Season 2.
• Accessory elements include Lucas’ slingshot and flashlight, Dustin’s walkie-talkie and compass, Mike’s flashlight and walkie-talkie, Hopper’s coffee mug, Joyce’s flashlight and drawing of ‘Will the Wise’, and Eleven’s waffle.
• This Stranger Things collectible includes over 2,200 pieces and comes in 11 bags, so the real world and The Upside Down can be built at the same time for a shared building experience.
• Measures over 12” (32cm) tall, 17” (44cm) wide and 8” (21cm) deep.
Available directly from LEGO Stores & shop.LEGO.com from June 1, 2019 (May 15, 2019 for LEGO VIP)
When you make a purchase or, sometimes, carry out some other action as direct result of clicking on a link at The Brick Fan, we will receive a small commission.
The Brick Fan is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.